Toys & Games in Indonesia
Toys & Games in Indonesia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Indonesia toys & games market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The toys & games market includes retail sales of action figures, activity toys, dolls, games, infant and baby toys, miniature models, plush toys, puzzles, ride-on model toys, and toy vehicles.
- The Indonesian toys & games market had total revenues of USD 1,510.3m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.7% between 2013 and 2017.
- Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard discounters account for the largest proportion of sales in the Indonesia toys & games market in 2017, sales through this channel generated USD 78.0m, equivalent to 5.2% of the market's overall value.
- This market saw a slowdown in 2017, with growth slowing to 4.7%. This was largely due to SNI (Standar Nasional Indonesia), whereby Indonesian customs clamped down on goods imported into the country from overseas.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the toys & games market in Indonesia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the toys & games market in Indonesia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key toys & games market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Indonesia toys & games market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Indonesia toys & games market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Indonesia toys & games market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Indonesia toys & games market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Indonesia's toys & games market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 10
Market distribution 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Five Forces Analysis 13
Buyer power 15
Supplier power 16
New entrants 18
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Leading Companies 22
PT. Matahari Putra Prima Tbk 22
Multi Toys 25
PT. Toys Games Indonesia 26
Macroeconomic Indicators 27
Country data 27
Industry associations 30
Related MarketLine research 30
About MarketLine 31
List of Tables
Table 1: Indonesia toys & games market value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Indonesia toys & games market geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 3: Indonesia toys & games market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 4: Indonesia toys & games market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 5: PT. Matahari Putra Prima Tbk: key facts
Table 6: PT. Matahari Putra Prima Tbk: key financials (USD )
Table 7: PT. Matahari Putra Prima Tbk: key financials (IDR)
Table 8: PT. Matahari Putra Prima Tbk: key financial ratios
Table 9: Multi Toys : key facts
Table 10: PT. Toys Games Indonesia : key facts
Table 11: Indonesia size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 12: Indonesia gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 13: Indonesia gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 14: Indonesia inflation, 2013-17
Table 15: Indonesia consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 16: Indonesia exchange rate, 2013-17
List of Figures
Figure 1: Indonesia toys & games market value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Indonesia toys & games market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Indonesia toys & games market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Indonesia toys & games market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the toys & games market in Indonesia, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the toys & games market in Indonesia, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the toys & games market in Indonesia, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the toys & games market in Indonesia, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the toys & games market in Indonesia, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the toys & games market in Indonesia, 2017
Figure 11: PT. Matahari Putra Prima Tbk: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: PT. Matahari Putra Prima Tbk: assets & liabilities
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
PT. Matahari Putra Prima Tbk
PT. Toys Games Indonesia
Toys & Games, MarketLine, Indonesia
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"