Assystem SA (ASY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Assystem SA (ASY)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Assystem SA (Assystem) is a provider of engineering and innovation consultancy services. The company offers various research and development services that range from functional analysis to commissioning by designing, industrializing, and managing the supplier chain. Assystem provides infrastructure engineering services. The company serves aerospace, energy, transportation, life sciences, building, and other industries across Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and other regions. Assystem is headquartered in Paris, Ile-de-France, France.
Assystem SA Key Recent Developments
Feb 07,2018: 2017 consolidated revenue: up 4% to EUR395.2 million
Nov 09,2017: Third-quarter 2017 consolidated revenue up 5.3% year on year: Assystem S.A.
Sep 11,2017: First-half 2017 results A solid performance, led by business growth: Assystem S.A.
Jul 27,2017: First-half 2017 consolidated revenue up 7.1% year on year
Apr 27,2017: Assystem: First-quarter 2017 consolidated revenue up 13% year on year
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Assystem SA-Key Facts 6
Assystem SA-Key Employees 7
Assystem SA-Key Employee Biographies 8
Assystem SA-Major Products and Services 9
Assystem SA-History 10
Assystem SA-Company Statement 13
Assystem SA-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Joint Venture 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Assystem SA-Business Description 17
Business Segment: E&I 17
Business Segment: Staffing 17
Geographical Segment: Asia, Middle East, and Africa 17
Geographical Segment: France 17
Geographical Segment: Rest of Europe 17
Target Markets 17
Assystem SA-Corporate Strategy 19
Assystem SA-SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis-Overview 20
Assystem SA-Strengths 20
Assystem SA-Weaknesses 21
Assystem SA-Opportunities 22
Assystem SA-Threats 23
Assystem SA-Key Competitors 24
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 31
Assystem SA, Recent Deals Summary 32
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 33
Feb 07, 2018: 2017 consolidated revenue: up 4% to EUR395.2 million 33
Nov 09, 2017: Third-quarter 2017 consolidated revenue up 5.3% year on year: Assystem S.A. 34
Sep 11, 2017: First-half 2017 results A solid performance, led by business growth: Assystem S.A. 36
Jul 27, 2017: First-half 2017 consolidated revenue up 7.1% year on year 38
Apr 27, 2017: Assystem: First-quarter 2017 consolidated revenue up 13% year on year 40
Apr 18, 2017: KEPCO: Establishing partnership with France System 41
Mar 08, 2017: Assystem S.A.: 2016 results strong growth and profitability momentum 42
Section 5-Appendix 44
Ratio Definitions 44
About GlobalData 48
Contact Us 48
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Assystem SA, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 29
Assystem SA, Ratio Charts 31
List Of Table
List of Tables
Assystem SA, Key Facts 6
Assystem SA, Key Employees 7
Assystem SA, Key Employee Biographies 8
Assystem SA, Major Products and Services 9
Assystem SA, History 10
Assystem SA, Subsidiaries 14
Assystem SA, Joint Venture 15
Assystem SA, Key Competitors 24
Assystem SA, Ratios based on current share price 25
Assystem SA, Annual Ratios 26
Assystem SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
Assystem SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
Assystem SA, Interim Ratios 30
Assystem SA, Recent Deals Summary 32
Currency Codes 44
Capital Market Ratios 44
Equity Ratios 45
Profitability Ratios 45
Cost Ratios 46
Liquidity Ratios 46
Leverage Ratios 47
Efficiency Ratios 47
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Assystem SA, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Amec Foster Wheeler Ltd