Salem Media Group, Inc. (SALM)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Salem Media Group, Inc. (Salem), formerly Salem Communications Corporation, is a radio broadcaster, internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher. It broadcasts Christian and conservative content through radio; digital media; and book, magazine and newsletter publishing platforms. The company owns and operates FM and AM radio stations in metropolitan cities in the US. Through its affiliate radio station, Salem Radio Network in Texas, Salem develops, produces, and syndicates Christian and family-themed talk stations, music stations, and general News Talk stations. It's Christian or conservative publications include Homecoming, Singing News, YouthWorker Journal, FaithTalk Magazine, and Preaching Magazine. Salem is headquartered in Camarillo, California, the US.
Salem Media Group, Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 08,2018: Salem Media Group Announces First Quarter 2018 Total Revenue of USD63.8 Million
May 01,2018: Salem Media Group Hires Gary Spurgeon as Senior Vice President, Special Projects
Mar 15,2018: Salem Media Group Announces Fourth Quarter 2017 Total Revenue of USD67.2 Million
Sep 25,2017: Salem Media Group names new general manager for operations in San Diego
Aug 16,2017: Salem Media Group names new general manager of Omaha
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Salem Media Group, Inc.-Key Facts 6
Salem Media Group, Inc.-Key Employees 7
Salem Media Group, Inc.-Key Employee Biographies 8
Salem Media Group, Inc.-Major Products and Services 9
Salem Media Group, Inc.-History 10
Salem Media Group, Inc.-Company Statement 13
Salem Media Group, Inc.-Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Salem Media Group, Inc.-Business Description 18
Business Segment: Broadcast 18
Key Stats 18
Business Segment: Digital Media 18
Business Segment: Publishing 19
Salem Media Group, Inc.-SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis-Overview 20
Salem Media Group, Inc.-Strengths 20
Salem Media Group, Inc.-Weaknesses 21
Salem Media Group, Inc.-Opportunities 22
Salem Media Group, Inc.-Threats 23
Salem Media Group, Inc.-Key Competitors 24
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 31
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 32
May 08, 2018: Salem Media Group Announces First Quarter 2018 Total Revenue of USD63.8 Million 32
May 01, 2018: Salem Media Group Hires Gary Spurgeon as Senior Vice President, Special Projects 34
Mar 15, 2018: Salem Media Group Announces Fourth Quarter 2017 Total Revenue of USD67.2 Million 35
Aug 07, 2017: Salem Media reports lower Q2 net income, provides Q3 outlook 37
Jun 29, 2017: Salem Media appoints new general manager 38
May 15, 2017: Salem Media Group names operational vice president for radio division 39
May 08, 2017: Salem Media Group reports higher Q1 net income, provides Q2 outlook 40
Apr 03, 2017: Salem Media announces management changes 41
Mar 09, 2017: Salem Media Q4 net income decreases 42
Jan 05, 2017: Salem Media Group appoints director of sales strategy and broadcast media 43
Section 5-Appendix 44
Ratio Definitions 44
About GlobalData 48
Contact Us 48
List of Figures
Salem Media Group, Inc., Performance Chart (2013-2017) 29
Salem Media Group, Inc., Ratio Charts 31
List of Tables
Salem Media Group, Inc., Key Facts 6
Salem Media Group, Inc., Key Employees 7
Salem Media Group, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
Salem Media Group, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
Salem Media Group, Inc., History 10
Salem Media Group, Inc., Subsidiaries 16
Salem Media Group, Inc., Key Competitors 24
Salem Media Group, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 25
Salem Media Group, Inc., Annual Ratios 26
Salem Media Group, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
Salem Media Group, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
Salem Media Group, Inc., Interim Ratios 30
Currency Codes 44
Capital Market Ratios 44
Equity Ratios 45
Profitability Ratios 45
Cost Ratios 46
Liquidity Ratios 46
Leverage Ratios 47
Efficiency Ratios 47
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
CBS Radio Inc.
Sirius XM Radio Inc.
Saga Communications, Inc.
Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc.
Cox Enterprises Inc
Salem Media Group, Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"