TV Asahi Corporation (9409) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
TV Asahi Corporation (9409)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
TV Asahi Corporation (TV Asahi), formerly known as Asahi National Broadcasting Co., Ltd., is a broadcasting company. The company activities involved the production and broadcasting of TV programs. The company's broadcasting network offers a mix of news, entertainment and sports programs. The company's product offering include drama, animation, entertainment, documentary and formats. It also sells commercial time slots in program. The company also owns TV production studios and programming distribution units and recording label. Asahi other businesses include special events production, TV shopping, internet related business, sales of DVDs and videos, and investments in motion pictures. It operates in Asia, North America, and Africa. TV Asahi is headquartered in Roppongi, Minato, Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
TV Asahi Corporation-Key Facts 5
TV Asahi Corporation-Key Employees 6
TV Asahi Corporation-Major Products and Services 7
TV Asahi Corporation-History 8
TV Asahi Corporation-Company Statement 10
TV Asahi Corporation-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 - Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
TV Asahi Corporation-Business Description 14
Business Segment: Music Publication 14
Business Segment: Other Businesses 14
Business Segment: TV Broadcasting 14
TV Asahi Corporation-SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis-Overview 16
TV Asahi Corporation-Strengths 16
TV Asahi Corporation-Weaknesses 17
TV Asahi Corporation-Opportunities 18
TV Asahi Corporation-Threats 19
TV Asahi Corporation-Key Competitors 20
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 - Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List Of Figure
List of Figures
TV Asahi Corporation, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 25
TV Asahi Corporation, Ratio Charts 27
List Of Table
List of Tables
TV Asahi Corporation, Key Facts 5
TV Asahi Corporation, Key Employees 6
TV Asahi Corporation, Major Products and Services 7
TV Asahi Corporation, History 8
TV Asahi Corporation, Subsidiaries 11
TV Asahi Corporation, Affiliate 11
TV Asahi Corporation, Key Competitors 20
TV Asahi Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 21
TV Asahi Corporation, Annual Ratios 22
TV Asahi Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
TV Asahi Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
TV Asahi Corporation, Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
TV Asahi Corporation, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Tokyo Broadcasting System Holdings Inc
Nippon Television Network Corp
Nippon Hoso Kyokai
Jupiter Telecommunications Co., Ltd.
Happo Television, Inc.
Fuji Media Holdings Inc