Warner Music Group Corp. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Warner Music Group Corp.-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Warner Music Group Corp. (WMG) is a music company. It markets, sells and licenses recorded music in various physical and digital formats. The company also owns and acquires rights to musical compositions, and exploits and markets these compositions. WMG's collection of record labels in the music industry includes Atlantic, East West, Canvasback, Asylum, Big Beat, Warner Bros, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Erato, Parlophone, Reprise, Elektra, Nonesuch, Roadrunner, Sire, Rhino, Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville; and music publishers, such as Warner/Chappell Music, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights. It publishes music across a broad range of musical styles and hold rights in copyrights from songwriters and composers. WMG is headquartered in New York, the US.
Warner Music Group Corp. Key Recent Developments
Aug 22,2018: Andy Ma appointed as CEO of Warner Music China
Feb 20,2018: Warner Music Appoints Marcela Vaccari as VP, Business Development, Latin America and Spain
Feb 09,2018: Mike Herbrik hired as general manager of Warner Music Norway
Feb 01,2018: WMG launches Warner Music Middle East, names Moe Hamzeh managing director
Oct 20,2017: Warner Music Group names Mark Baker VP of Public Policy & Government Affairs
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Warner Music Group Corp.-Key Facts 5
Warner Music Group Corp.-Key Employees 6
Warner Music Group Corp.-Key Employee Biographies 8
Warner Music Group Corp.-Major Products and Services 10
Warner Music Group Corp.-History 11
Warner Music Group Corp.-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 - Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Warner Music Group Corp.-Business Description 16
Business Segment: Music Publishing 16
Capital Expenditure 16
Business Segment: Recorded Music 16
Capital Expenditure 16
Geographical Segment: All Other Territories 17
Geographical Segment: United Kingdom 17
Geographical Segment: United States 17
Warner Music Group Corp.-SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis-Overview 18
Warner Music Group Corp.-Strengths 18
Warner Music Group Corp.-Weaknesses 19
Warner Music Group Corp.-Opportunities 20
Warner Music Group Corp.-Threats 21
Warner Music Group Corp.-Key Competitors 22
Section 3 - Company's Recent Developments 23
Feb 20, 2018: Warner Music Appoints Marcela Vaccari as VP, Business Development, Latin America and Spain 23
Aug 08, 2017: Warner Music Group reports net income for Q3 24
Jul 10, 2017: Warner Music announces new president of Sire Records 25
May 11, 2017: Warner Music announces leadership team for Firepit 26
May 08, 2017: Warner Music Group Q2 net income increases 27
Apr 13, 2017: WMG expands and strengthens business development team 28
Feb 07, 2017: Warner Music Group Q1 net income decreases 29
Feb 02, 2017: Warner Music names new executive vice president of press and media for Atlantic Records 30
Jan 18, 2017: Elektra Records appoints new president 31
Section 4 - Appendix 32
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List Of Table
List of Tables
Warner Music Group Corp., Key Facts 5
Warner Music Group Corp., Key Employees 6
Warner Music Group Corp., Key Employee Biographies 8
Warner Music Group Corp., Major Products and Services 10
Warner Music Group Corp., History 11
Warner Music Group Corp., Subsidiaries 13
Warner Music Group Corp., Key Competitors 22
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Warner Music Group Corp., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Virgin Records Ltd.
Universal Music Group Inc
Sony Music Entertainment, Inc.
Kobalt Music Group
Hollywood Records, Inc.