Leisure Attractions in France
Leisure Attractions in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The leisure attractions sector includes revenues generated by recreational attractions, such as museums, historical sites and similar institutions, and amusement parks and arcades.
- The French leisure attractions sector had total revenues of USD 3.1bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5% between 2013 and 2017.
- The amusement parks and arcades segment was the sector's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD 2.2bn, equivalent to 72.2% of the sector's overall value.
- There was a significant slowdown in 2016 as two million less visitors came to the country in comparison to the previous year. Terrorism fears and bad weather meant that tourism declined sharply and this had a direct impact on the leisure attractions sector.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the leisure attractions market in France
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the leisure attractions market in France
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key leisure attractions market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France leisure attractions market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the France leisure attractions market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the France leisure attractions market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France leisure attractions market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up France's leisure attractions market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Five Forces Analysis 13
Buyer power 14
Supplier power 15
New entrants 16
Threat of substitutes 17
Degree of rivalry 18
Leading Companies 19
Compagnie des Alpes SA 19
The Walt Disney Company 24
Musee du Louvre 29
Puy du Fou 30
Macroeconomic Indicators 31
Country data 31
Industry associations 34
Related MarketLine research 34
About MarketLine 35
List of Figures
Figure 1: France leisure attractions sector value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: France leisure attractions sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: France leisure attractions sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: France leisure attractions sector value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the leisure attractions sector in France, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the leisure attractions sector in France, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the leisure attractions sector in France, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the leisure attractions sector in France, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the leisure attractions sector in France, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the leisure attractions sector in France, 2017
Figure 11: Compagnie des Alpes SA: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: Compagnie des Alpes SA: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: The Walt Disney Company: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: The Walt Disney Company: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: France leisure attractions sector value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: France leisure attractions sector category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 3: France leisure attractions sector geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: France leisure attractions sector value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 5: Compagnie des Alpes SA: key facts
Table 6: Compagnie des Alpes SA: key financials (USD )
Table 7: Compagnie des Alpes SA: key financials (EUR)
Table 8: Compagnie des Alpes SA: key financial ratios
Table 9: The Walt Disney Company: key facts
Table 10: The Walt Disney Company: key financials (USD )
Table 11: The Walt Disney Company: key financial ratios
Table 12: Musee du Louvre: key facts
Table 13: Puy du Fou: key facts
Table 14: France size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 15: France gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 16: France gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 17: France inflation, 2013-17
Table 18: France consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 19: France exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Compagnie des Alpes SA
The Walt Disney Company
Musee du Louvre
Puy du Fou
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"