Emmis Communications Corporation (EMMS)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Emmis Communications Corporation (Emmis) is a diversified media company which focuses on radio broadcasting in the US. The company operates various businesses such as publishing, website design and development and broadcast tower leasing. It also developed and licensed TagStation, a cloud based software platform. The company operates FM and AM radio stations in New York; Los Angeles; St. Louis and Austin. The company also offers dynamic pricing service to businesses operating in the area of sports, live entertainment, attraction and retail markets, through. It also operates NextRadio radio station and owns a magazine, namely, Indianapolis Monthly. Emmis is headquartered in Indianapolis, the US.
Emmis Communications Corporation Key Recent Developments
May 10,2018: Emmis announces fourth quarter and full-year earnings
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Emmis Communications Corporation-Key Facts 5
Emmis Communications Corporation-Key Employees 6
Emmis Communications Corporation-Key Employee Biographies 7
Emmis Communications Corporation-Major Products and Services 8
Emmis Communications Corporation-History 9
Emmis Communications Corporation-Company Statement 11
Emmis Communications Corporation-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Emmis Communications Corporation-Business Description 17
Business Segment: Corporate, and Emerging technologies 17
Business Segment: Publishing 17
Business Segment: Radio 17
Emmis Communications Corporation-Corporate Strategy 19
Emmis Communications Corporation-SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis-Overview 20
Emmis Communications Corporation-Strengths 20
Emmis Communications Corporation-Weaknesses 21
Emmis Communications Corporation-Opportunities 22
Emmis Communications Corporation-Threats 23
Emmis Communications Corporation-Key Competitors 24
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 31
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 32
May 10, 2018: Emmis announces fourth quarter and full-year earnings 32
Section 5-Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List of Figures
Emmis Communications Corporation, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 29
Emmis Communications Corporation, Ratio Charts 31
List of Tables
Emmis Communications Corporation, Key Facts 5
Emmis Communications Corporation, Key Employees 6
Emmis Communications Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 7
Emmis Communications Corporation, Major Products and Services 8
Emmis Communications Corporation, History 9
Emmis Communications Corporation, Subsidiaries 14
Emmis Communications Corporation, Key Competitors 24
Emmis Communications Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 25
Emmis Communications Corporation, Annual Ratios 26
Emmis Communications Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
Emmis Communications Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
Emmis Communications Corporation, Interim Ratios 30
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc.
Cumulus Media Inc.
Entercom Communications Corp
Saga Communications, Inc.
Salem Media Group, Inc.
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc
Urban One Inc
Emmis Communications Corporation, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"