De Nora India Ltd (DENORA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
De Nora India Limited (DNIL), formerly Titanor Components Ltd., a subsidiary of Industrie De Nora S.p.A., provides specialty electrochemical solutions and services. The company manufactures and coats cathodes and anodes for electrolytic processes that are applied in chlorate and chlor-alkali plants. The company offers products and services based on electrochemical technology. It also offers electrochlorinators; and Bravor, a system designed for recovering precious metals from spent process solutions. Its solutions and services cater to applications in chlor-alkali industry, pulp industries, water and waste water treatment, and cathodic protection systems of steel structure and of cement. The company has its manufacturing facilities at Kundaim, Goa. DNIL is headquartered in Goa, India.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
De Nora India Ltd - Key Facts 5
De Nora India Ltd - Key Employees 6
De Nora India Ltd - Major Products and Services 7
De Nora India Ltd - History 8
De Nora India Ltd - Company Statement 9
De Nora India Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Section 2 - Company Analysis 13
De Nora India Ltd - Business Description 13
De Nora India Ltd - Corporate Strategy 14
De Nora India Ltd - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
De Nora India Ltd - Strengths 15
Strength - Fully Equipped Manufacturing Facility 15
Strength - Strong Brand Image 15
De Nora India Ltd - Weaknesses 16
Weakness - Dependency on Chlor-Alkali Business 16
De Nora India Ltd - Opportunities 17
Opportunity - Support from Parent 17
Opportunity - Global Caustic Soda Market 17
De Nora India Ltd - Threats 18
Threat - Competitive Pressures 18
Threat - M&A Hold Risk of Inefficient Integration 18
Threat - Stringent Regulations 18
De Nora India Ltd - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 25
Section 4 - Appendix 26
Ratio Definitions 26
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
List of Figures
De Nora India Ltd, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 23
De Nora India Ltd, Ratio Charts 25
List of Tables
De Nora India Ltd, Key Facts 5
De Nora India Ltd, Key Employees 6
De Nora India Ltd, Major Products and Services 7
De Nora India Ltd, History 8
De Nora India Ltd, Key Competitors 19
De Nora India Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 20
De Nora India Ltd, Annual Ratios 21
De Nora India Ltd, Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 26
Capital Market Ratios 26
Equity Ratios 27
Profitability Ratios 27
Cost Ratios 28
Liquidity Ratios 28
Leverage Ratios 29
Efficiency Ratios 29
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Sree Rayalaseema Alkalies & Allied Chemicals Ltd.
Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited
Esab India Limited
Ador Welding Limited
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"
Well structured, the insights they shared with us were very helpful and reliable. Their timely assistance make their services invaluable to us. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future if needed... "President, VPP E-Data Services, VPP E-Data Services"
The report sent to us was on the point, and its information was quite extensive, well structured, and well researched. More importantly what we valued was your response time and professionalism. As a leading global consulting firm, our clients expect high quality deliverables in short periods of time, so a reliable research partner is essential. For the price that you have charged the quality of your services were exceptional. We look forward to continue our relationship with your team on future engagements.... "Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton"
This is with regards to your report on India PVC pipes and fitting market outlook industry outlook to 2019. This is a very well written report and accept my compliments on the same.... ... "Mohit Mittal, Consultant, KPMG Advisory Services"