GeeCee Ventures Ltd (GEECEE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
GeeCee Ventures Ltd (GEECEE)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
GeeCee Ventures Limited (GeeCee Ventures), formerly, Gwalior Chemical Industries Limited, is a diversified company operating in wind power, financing, and real estate sectors. The company also operates a wind turbine power plant in Rajasthan. Currently the company is developing the Cloud 36, project at Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai. It operates a wind power generation facility in Jodhpur District, Rajasthan. The entire power generated from these wind turbines is supplied to the state of Rajasthan. The company conducts its business through its subsidiaries, namely, GCIL Finance Ltd, GeeCee Logistics and Distributions Private Limited and GeeCee Business Pvt Ltd. GeeCee Ventures is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
GeeCee Ventures Ltd-Key Facts 5
GeeCee Ventures Ltd-Key Employees 6
GeeCee Ventures Ltd-Major Products and Services 7
GeeCee Ventures Ltd-History 8
GeeCee Ventures Ltd-Company Statement 9
GeeCee Ventures Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
GeeCee Ventures Ltd-Business Description 12
Business Segment: Financing 12
Business Segment: Real Estate 12
Business Segment: Wind Power 12
GeeCee Ventures Ltd-SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis-Overview 13
GeeCee Ventures Ltd-Strengths 13
GeeCee Ventures Ltd-Weaknesses 14
GeeCee Ventures Ltd-Opportunities 15
GeeCee Ventures Ltd-Threats 16
GeeCee Ventures Ltd-Key Competitors 17
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 18
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 18
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 19
Performance Chart 22
Financial Performance 22
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 23
Section 4-Appendix 24
Ratio Definitions 24
About GlobalData 28
Contact Us 28
List Of Figure
List of Figures
GeeCee Ventures Ltd, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 22
GeeCee Ventures Ltd, Ratio Charts 23
List Of Table
List of Tables
GeeCee Ventures Ltd, Key Facts 5
GeeCee Ventures Ltd, Key Employees 6
GeeCee Ventures Ltd, Major Products and Services 7
GeeCee Ventures Ltd, History 8
GeeCee Ventures Ltd, Subsidiaries 10
GeeCee Ventures Ltd, Key Competitors 17
GeeCee Ventures Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 18
GeeCee Ventures Ltd, Annual Ratios 19
GeeCee Ventures Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 20
GeeCee Ventures Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 21
Currency Codes 24
Capital Market Ratios 24
Equity Ratios 25
Profitability Ratios 25
Cost Ratios 26
Liquidity Ratios 26
Leverage Ratios 27
Efficiency Ratios 27
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
GeeCee Ventures Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
The Tata Power Co Ltd
Rajasthan State Mines and Minerals Ltd
Greenko Group Plc
Aditya Birla Power Company Limited