Gulf Resources, Inc. (GURE)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Gulf Resources, Inc. (Gulf Resources) is a chemical manufacturer offering bromine, crude salt and specialty chemicals. It also produces chemical products used in oil and gas field exploration, oil and gas distribution, oil field drilling, wastewater processing, papermaking chemical agents and inorganic chemicals. The company's product portfolio includes hydroxyl guar gum, demulsified agent, corrosion inhibitor for acidizing, bactericide, iron ion stabilizer, clay stabilizing agent, expanding agent with enhanced gentleness, chelant and flocculants agent among others. The company serves oil and gas, chemical, food & beverage, and other industries. It operates manufacturing plants in the Shangdong Province, Northeastern China. Gulf Resources is headquartered in Shandong Province, China.
Gulf Resources, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 12,2018: Gulf Resources Announces Receipt Of Equipment For Natural Gas Drilling
May 10,2018: Gulf Resources Announces First Quarter 2018 Results
Mar 19,2018: Gulf Resources Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2017 Financial Results
Jul 10,2017: Gulf Resources Temporarily Suspends Production At Sichuan Province Well
May 12,2017: Gulf Resources Reports First Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Gulf Resources, Inc.-Key Facts 5
Gulf Resources, Inc.-Key Employees 6
Gulf Resources, Inc.-Key Employee Biographies 7
Gulf Resources, Inc.-Major Products and Services 8
Gulf Resources, Inc.-History 9
Gulf Resources, Inc.-Company Statement 11
Gulf Resources, Inc.-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Gulf Resources, Inc.-Business Description 15
Gulf Resources, Inc.-Corporate Strategy 16
Gulf Resources, Inc.-SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis-Overview 17
Gulf Resources, Inc.-Strengths 17
Gulf Resources, Inc.-Weaknesses 18
Gulf Resources, Inc.-Opportunities 19
Gulf Resources, Inc.-Threats 20
Gulf Resources, Inc.-Key Competitors 21
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 28
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 29
Jul 12, 2018: Gulf Resources Announces Receipt Of Equipment For Natural Gas Drilling 29
May 10, 2018: Gulf Resources Announces First Quarter 2018 Results 30
May 10, 2018: Gulf Resources Announces First Quarter 2018 Results 32
Mar 19, 2018: Gulf Resources Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2017 Financial Results 34
Mar 19, 2018: Gulf Resources Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2017 Financial Results 39
May 12, 2017: Gulf Resources Reports First Quarter 2017 Financial Results 44
May 03, 2017: Gulf Resources Announces First Natural Gas Customer 47
Mar 17, 2017: Gulf Resources Reports Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Year 2016 Financial Results 48
Jan 20, 2017: Gulf Resources Announces Commencement Of Trial Production In Its First Brine Water And Natural Gas Well Field In Sichuan Province 52
Jan 11, 2017: Gulf Resources Announces The Completion Of Its First Brine Water And Natural Gas Well Field Construction In Sichuan Province 53
Section 5-Appendix 54
Ratio Definitions 54
About GlobalData 58
Contact Us 58
List of Figures
Gulf Resources, Inc., Performance Chart (2013-2017) 26
Gulf Resources, Inc., Ratio Charts 28
List of Tables
Gulf Resources, Inc., Key Facts 5
Gulf Resources, Inc., Key Employees 6
Gulf Resources, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Gulf Resources, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Gulf Resources, Inc., History 9
Gulf Resources, Inc., Subsidiaries 13
Gulf Resources, Inc., Key Competitors 21
Gulf Resources, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 22
Gulf Resources, Inc., Annual Ratios 23
Gulf Resources, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Gulf Resources, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Gulf Resources, Inc., Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 54
Capital Market Ratios 54
Equity Ratios 55
Profitability Ratios 55
Cost Ratios 56
Liquidity Ratios 56
Leverage Ratios 57
Efficiency Ratios 57
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Shandong Yuyuan Group Company Limited
Shandong Weifang Longwei Industrial Company Limited
Shandong Haiwang Chemical Company Limited
Shandong Haihua Group Co., Ltd.
Beijing Tianqing Chemical Company Limited
Gulf Resources, Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"