Harima Chemicals Group Inc (4410)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Harima Chemicals Group Inc (Harima) is a chemical company that produces and sells pine chemicals using rosin as the main raw material. The company offers a wide range of resins, tall oil products, papermaking chemicals and electronic materials. Its products are used in various fields such as resin for printing ink, paints and adhesives, emulsifier for synthetic rubber, chemicals for paper production, and solder for electronic appliances. The company focuses on development of new products and business through the combination of its core technologies. It has operations in Asia-Pacific, Europe, Oceania, North America and South America. Harima is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Harima Chemicals Group Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 31,2018: Harima Chemicals announces Consolidated Financial Results for First Quarter of Fiscal Year ending March 31, 2019
Jan 31,2018: Harima Chemicals announces Consolidated Financial Results for Third Quarter of Fiscal Year ending March 31, 2018
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Harima Chemicals Group Inc-Key Facts 6
Harima Chemicals Group Inc-Key Employees 7
Harima Chemicals Group Inc-Major Products and Services 8
Harima Chemicals Group Inc-History 10
Harima Chemicals Group Inc-Company Statement 12
Harima Chemicals Group Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Harima Chemicals Group Inc-Business Description 17
Business Segment: Electronic Materials 17
Business Segment: Lawter 17
Business Segment: Paper Chemicals 17
Business Segment: Resin & Tall Oil Products 18
Geographical Segment: Asia 18
Geographical Segment: Europe 18
Geographical Segment: Japan 18
Geographical Segment: Other 18
Geographical Segment: South and North America 18
Harima Chemicals Group Inc-Corporate Strategy 19
Harima Chemicals Group Inc-SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis-Overview 20
Harima Chemicals Group Inc-Strengths 20
Harima Chemicals Group Inc-Weaknesses 21
Harima Chemicals Group Inc-Opportunities 22
Harima Chemicals Group Inc-Threats 23
Harima Chemicals Group Inc-Key Competitors 24
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 31
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 32
Jul 31, 2018: Harima Chemicals announces Consolidated Financial Results for First Quarter of Fiscal Year ending March 31, 2019 32
Jan 31, 2018: Harima Chemicals announces Consolidated Financial Results for Third Quarter of Fiscal Year ending March 31, 2018 33
Jan 31, 2018: Harima Chemicals announces Consolidated Financial Results for Third Quarter of Fiscal Year ending March 31, 2018 34
Jan 31, 2018: Harima Chemicals announces Consolidated Financial Results for Third Quarter of Fiscal Year ending March 31, 2018 35
Jan 31, 2018: Harima Chemicals announces Consolidated Financial Results for Third Quarter of Fiscal Year ending March 31, 2018 36
Section 5-Appendix 37
Ratio Definitions 37
About GlobalData 41
Contact Us 41
List of Figures
Harima Chemicals Group Inc, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 29
Harima Chemicals Group Inc, Ratio Charts 31
List of Tables
Harima Chemicals Group Inc, Key Facts 6
Harima Chemicals Group Inc, Key Employees 7
Harima Chemicals Group Inc, Major Products and Services 8
Harima Chemicals Group Inc, History 10
Harima Chemicals Group Inc, Other Locations 13
Harima Chemicals Group Inc, Subsidiaries 14
Harima Chemicals Group Inc, Key Competitors 24
Harima Chemicals Group Inc, Ratios based on current share price 25
Harima Chemicals Group Inc, Annual Ratios 26
Harima Chemicals Group Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
Harima Chemicals Group Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
Harima Chemicals Group Inc, Interim Ratios 30
Currency Codes 37
Capital Market Ratios 37
Equity Ratios 38
Profitability Ratios 38
Cost Ratios 39
Liquidity Ratios 39
Leverage Ratios 40
Efficiency Ratios 40
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Yasuhara Chemical Co., Ltd.
Toyo Ink SC Holdings Co Ltd
Dainichiseika Color & Chemicals Mfg Co Ltd
C.I. Takiron Corp
Arakawa Chemical Industries Ltd
Harima Chemicals Group Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"
Well structured, the insights they shared with us were very helpful and reliable. Their timely assistance make their services invaluable to us. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future if needed... "President, VPP E-Data Services, VPP E-Data Services"