India Glycols Ltd. (INDIAGLYCO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
India Glycols Ltd. (IGL) is a diversified chemical company. It manufactures and markets green technology based bulk, specialty and performance chemicals, natural gums, spirits, industrial gases, sugar and nutraceuticals. The company's products range includes glycols; ethylene oxide derivatives; natural gum and derivatives; ethyl alcohol (potable); and herbal extracts. Its products find application in agrochemicals, automotive, detergents, healthcare and food processing, mining, oil and gas, paper, personal care, pharmaceuticals, paints and emulsion polymerization, and textiles industries. Through its Shakumbari Sugar and Allied Industries, it also produces sugar, ethanol and molasses. The company has manufacturing facilities at Kashipur and Selaqui, Uttarakhand; Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh; and Dholka, Gujarat. IGL is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
India Glycols Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Aug 05, 2016: India Glycols Reports Unaudited Financial Results For The Quarter Ended June 30, 2016
May 26, 2016: India Glycols Provides Audited Financial Results For The Quarter Ended 31st March, 2016
May 02, 2016: India Glycols Announces Cessation Of Director
Apr 15, 2016: India Glycols Announces Resignation Of Company Secretary & Compliance Officer
Feb 11, 2016: India Glycols Reports Unaudited Financial Results For The Quarter And Nine Months Ended December 31, 2015
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
India Glycols Ltd. - Key Facts 6
India Glycols Ltd. - Key Employees 7
India Glycols Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies 8
India Glycols Ltd. - Major Products and Services 9
India Glycols Ltd. - History 10
India Glycols Ltd. - Company Statement 12
India Glycols Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 - Company Analysis 14
India Glycols Ltd. - Business Description 14
India Glycols Ltd. - Corporate Strategy 15
India Glycols Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
India Glycols Ltd. - Strengths 16
Strength - Focused Research and Development Activities 16
Strength - Integrated Operations 16
Strength - Diverse End User Markets 16
India Glycols Ltd. - Weaknesses 17
Weakness - Business Performance: Industrial Chemicals 17
India Glycols Ltd. - Opportunities 18
Opportunity - Environment-Friendly Initiatives 18
Opportunity - Indian Chemical Industry 18
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives 18
India Glycols Ltd. - Threats 19
Threat - Raw Material Procurement Risks 19
Threat - Stringent Regulations 19
Threat - Intense Competition 19
India Glycols Ltd. - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 24
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments 25
Aug 05, 2016: India Glycols Reports Unaudited Financial Results For The Quarter Ended June 30, 2016 25
May 26, 2016: India Glycols Provides Audited Financial Results For The Quarter Ended 31st March, 2016 26
May 02, 2016: India Glycols Announces Cessation Of Director 27
Apr 15, 2016: India Glycols Announces Resignation Of Company Secretary & Compliance Officer 28
Feb 11, 2016: India Glycols Reports Unaudited Financial Results For The Quarter And Nine Months Ended December 31, 2015 29
Nov 03, 2015: India Glycols Reports Unaudited Financial Results For The Quarter And Half Year Ended September 30, 2015 30
Nov 03, 2015: India Glycols Announces Change In Directorate 31
Aug 10, 2015: India Glycols Reports Unaudited Financial Results For The Quarter Ended June 30, 2015 32
Jun 26, 2015: India Glycols: Appointment of Company Secretary/Compliance Officer 33
Jun 26, 2015: India Glycols Announces Appointment Of Company Secretary/Compliance Officer 34
Section 5 - Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List of Figures
India Glycols Ltd., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 23
India Glycols Ltd., Ratio Charts 24
List of Tables
India Glycols Ltd., Key Facts 6
India Glycols Ltd., Key Employees 7
India Glycols Ltd., Key Employee Biographies 8
India Glycols Ltd., Major Products and Services 9
India Glycols Ltd., History 10
India Glycols Ltd., Other Locations 13
India Glycols Ltd., Subsidiaries 13
India Glycols Ltd., Key Competitors 20
India Glycols Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 21
India Glycols Ltd., Annual Ratios 22
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited
Tamilnadu Petroproducts Limited
Manali Petrochemicals Limited
Laffans Petrochemicals Limited
Kanoria Chemicals & Industries Limited
IOL Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Limited
Andhra Petrochemicals Ltd.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report sent to us was on the point, and its information was quite extensive, well structured, and well researched. More importantly what we valued was your response time and professionalism. As a leading global consulting firm, our clients expect high quality deliverables in short periods of time, so a reliable research partner is essential. For the price that you have charged the quality of your services were exceptional. We look forward to continue our relationship with your team on future engagements.... "Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton"
This is with regards to your report on India PVC pipes and fitting market outlook industry outlook to 2019. This is a very well written report and accept my compliments on the same.... ... "Mohit Mittal, Consultant, KPMG Advisory Services"
I am pleased to see the very useful and productive information in the report..Very well structured great presentation reflect professionalism in your research studies.... "Mustafa Masood, Financial Analyst , Coldwell Banker Riyadh"
While we still are studying and analysing your reports about Vietnam & Thailand, we would like to convey to your research team that they have done a very good job in compiling so much of information together. We hope to see more of such well researched reports. All the best & keep it up. ... "Prashant Bhagwat,General Manager, Mahindra"
We would like to appreciate Ken Research for their great efforts and wonderful support in providing the Market Intelligence Report for ITPC. The information, statistics and research are well understandable and very clear to the point. We are happy with Ken research for their good client service, on-time delivery of the report and as said the report itself. Thank you Ken research for bringing the valuable output for us. We would be looking forward to have more research with you in the near future. Wish you a success in your business!... "Jestin Mathew, Indonesian Trade Promotion Center"