India Glycols Ltd (INDIAGLYCO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
India Glycols Ltd (INDIAGLYCO)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
India Glycols Ltd (IGL) is a diversified chemical company. It manufactures and markets green technology-based bulk, specialty and performance chemicals, natural gums, spirits, industrial gases, sugar and nutraceuticals. The company's product range includes glycols; ethylene oxide derivatives; natural gum and derivatives; ethyl alcohol (potable); and herbal extracts. Its products find application in agrochemicals, automotive, detergents, healthcare and food processing, mining, oil and gas, paper, personal care, pharmaceuticals, paints and emulsion polymerization, and textile industries. IGL also manufactures pharmaceutical and nutraceutical products and operates a spirits division that manufactures country and Indian-made foreign liquor. It also produces sugar, ethanol and molasses through a subsidiary. The company operates in India and also exports its products. IGL is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
India Glycols Ltd-Key Facts 5
India Glycols Ltd-Key Employees 6
India Glycols Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 7
India Glycols Ltd-Major Products and Services 8
India Glycols Ltd-History 9
India Glycols Ltd-Company Statement 10
India Glycols Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
India Glycols Ltd-Business Description 13
Business Segment: Ethyl Alcohol 13
Business Segment: Industrial Chemicals 13
Key Stats 14
Business Segment: Others 14
Key Stats 14
Geographical Segment: Domestic 14
Geographical Segment: Overseas 15
India Glycols Ltd-Corporate Strategy 16
India Glycols Ltd-SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis-Overview 17
India Glycols Ltd-Strengths 17
India Glycols Ltd-Weaknesses 18
India Glycols Ltd-Opportunities 19
India Glycols Ltd-Threats 20
India Glycols Ltd-Key Competitors 21
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 27
Section 4-Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List Of Figure
List of Figures
India Glycols Ltd, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 26
India Glycols Ltd, Ratio Charts 27
List Of Table
List of Tables
India Glycols Ltd, Key Facts 5
India Glycols Ltd, Key Employees 6
India Glycols Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
India Glycols Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
India Glycols Ltd, History 9
India Glycols Ltd, Other Locations 11
India Glycols Ltd, Subsidiaries 11
India Glycols Ltd, Key Competitors 21
India Glycols Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 22
India Glycols Ltd, Annual Ratios 23
India Glycols Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
India Glycols Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
India Glycols Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
IOL Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Andhra Petrochemicals Ltd
Thirumalai Chemicals Ltd
Kanoria Chemicals & Industries Ltd
Laffans Petrochemicals Ltd
Tamilnadu Petroproducts Ltd
Manali Petrochemicals Ltd