Indian Oil Corporation Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
Indian Oil Corporation Limited-Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
Marketline's Indian Oil Corporation Limited Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by Indian Oil Corporation Limited since January2007.
Marketline's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
This report includes Indian Oil Corporation Limited 's contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by Indian Oil Corporation Limited . These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
- Provides intelligence on Indian Oil Corporation Limited 's M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions.
- Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by Indian Oil Corporation Limited and its subsidiaries since 2007.
- Information about key financial and legal advisors for Indian Oil Corporation Limited 's financial deals transactions.
- Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
Reasons to buy
- Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances.
- Form an independent opinion about Indian Oil Corporation Limited 's growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007.
- Track your competitors' business structure and growth strategies.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
COMPANY OVERVIEW AND KEY FACTS 2
TABLE OF CONTENTS 5
LIST OF TABLES 7
LIST OF FIGURES 7
TARGETS AND PARTNERS 8
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 9
Mergers and Acquisitions-Overview 9
Mergers and Acquisitions-Deal reports 10
CORPORATE VENTURING 49
Corporate Venturing-Overview 49
Corporate Venturing-Deal reports 50
Partnership-Deal reports 53
CAPITAL RAISING 109
Capital Raising-Deal reports 109
Divestments-Deal reports 114
PRIVATE EQUITY & OWNERSHIP 116
Private Equity and Ownership-Overview 116
Private Equity and Ownership-Deal reports 117
Contact Us 121
About MarketLine Financial Deals Database 121
Deal Definition and Methodology 123
About MarketLine 130
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Figure 1: Indian Oil Corporation Limited M&A volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 2: Indian Oil Corporation Limited M&A activity by geography (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 3: Indian Oil Corporation Limited corporate venturing volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 4: Indian Oil Corporation Limited corporate venturing by geography (2014-YTD2018)
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company