Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd (4028) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd (4028)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd (Ishihara Sangyo) is a chemical company that manufactures and markets blasting equipment and chemical products. The company's product portfolio includes titanium dioxide products, functional materials, agrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, and organic intermediates. Ishihara Sangyo's titanium dioxide products are used in architectural exterior paints, heavy-duty anti-corrosion paints, and automotive top coat paints. The company offers functional materials such as ultra-fine TiO2, ultrafine ZnO, electro-conductive materials, photocatalytic TIO2, high purity TIO2, titanium tetrachride, TiO2 for catalytic use, acicular type TiO2, and glass coating. Geographically, the company operates in Tokyo, Chubu, Sapporo, Sendai, Argentina, Fukuoka, Shanghai, and Beijing. Ishihara Sangyo is headquartered in Nishi-ku, Osaka, Japan.
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 10,2018: Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha announces Consolidated Financial Statements for First Quarter of Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2019
Aug 10,2018: Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha announces Summary of Consolidated Financial Statements for First Quarter of Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2019
Jun 28,2018: Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha announces Price Increase of Titanium Dioxide in the Asia-Pacific Region
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd-Key Facts 6
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd-Key Employees 7
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd-Major Products and Services 8
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd-History 9
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd-Company Statement 11
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd-Business Description 15
Business Segment: Inorganic Chemicals 15
Capital Expenditure 15
Business Segment: Organic Chemicals 15
Business Segment: Other 15
Geographical Segment: America 16
Geographical Segment: Asia 16
Geographical Segment: Europe 16
Geographical Segment: Japan 16
Geographical Segment: Other 16
R&D Overview 16
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd-Corporate Strategy 17
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd-SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis-Overview 18
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd-Strengths 18
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd-Weaknesses 19
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd-Opportunities 20
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd-Threats 21
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd-Key Competitors 22
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 29
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 30
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 31
Aug 10, 2018: Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha announces Consolidated Financial Statements for First Quarter of Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2019 31
Aug 10, 2018: Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha announces Summary of Consolidated Financial Statements for First Quarter of Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2019 32
Aug 10, 2018: Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha announces Summary of Consolidated Financial Statements for First Quarter of Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2019 33
Jun 28, 2018: Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha announces Price Increase of Titanium Dioxide in the Asia-Pacific Region 34
Section 5-Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 27
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd, Ratio Charts 29
List Of Table
List of Tables
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd, Key Facts 6
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd, Key Employees 7
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd, History 9
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd, Subsidiaries 13
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd, Key Competitors 22
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 23
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd, Annual Ratios 24
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd, Interim Ratios 28
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 30
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Toho Titanium Co., Ltd.
Sakai Chemical Industry Co Ltd
OSAKA Titanium Technologies Co., Ltd.
Nippon Chemical Industrial Co Ltd