Lanxess AG - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
Lanxess AG-Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
Marketline's Lanxess AG Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by Lanxess AG since January2007.
Marketline's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
This report includes Lanxess AG 's contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by Lanxess AG . These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
- Provides intelligence on Lanxess AG 's M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions.
- Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by Lanxess AG and its subsidiaries since 2007.
- Information about key financial and legal advisors for Lanxess AG 's financial deals transactions.
- Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
Reasons to buy
- Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances.
- Form an independent opinion about Lanxess AG 's growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007.
- Track your competitors' business structure and growth strategies.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
COMPANY OVERVIEW AND KEY FACTS 2
TABLE OF CONTENTS 5
LIST OF TABLES 7
LIST OF FIGURES 7
TARGETS AND PARTNERS 8
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 9
Mergers and Acquisitions-Overview 9
Mergers and Acquisitions-Deal reports 10
CORPORATE VENTURING 45
Corporate Venturing-Deal reports 45
Partnership-Deal reports 57
CAPITAL RAISING 69
Capital Raising-Overview 69
Capital Raising-Deal reports 70
Divestments-Deal reports 73
Contact Us 84
About MarketLine Financial Deals Database 84
Deal Definition and Methodology 86
About MarketLine 93
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Figure 1: Lanxess AG M&A volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 2: Lanxess AG M&A activity by geography (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 3: Lanxess AG partnership volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 4: Lanxess AG partnership trend by key deal type (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 5: Lanxess AG capital raising volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 6: Lanxess AG capital raising by deal type (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 7: Lanxess AG divestments volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 8: Lanxess AG divestments by geography (2014-YTD2018)
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: Lanxess AG M&A volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Table 2: Lanxess AG M&A activity by geography (2014-YTD2018)
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company