MEC Holding GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
MEC Holding GmbH-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
MEC Holding GmbH (MEC), a subsidiary of Messer Group, is a conglomerate that offers specialized products and services for industrial wear protection and fusion; steel cutting; and development and manufacture of medical instruments for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). MEC's product portfolio includes consumables and equipment for maintenance and repair welding, brazing and coating; wear protection solutions; oxyfuel technology; gas supply systems; steel cutting machines; and in-vitro medical diagnostic instruments. The company markets its products in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia through an established network of industrial companies. MEC is headquartered in Bad Soden, Hessen, Germany.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
MEC Holding GmbH-Key Facts 5
MEC Holding GmbH-Key Employees 6
MEC Holding GmbH-Major Products and Services 7
MEC Holding GmbH-History 8
MEC Holding GmbH-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
MEC Holding GmbH-Business Description 12
MEC Holding GmbH-SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis-Overview 13
MEC Holding GmbH-Strengths 13
MEC Holding GmbH-Weaknesses 14
MEC Holding GmbH-Opportunities 15
MEC Holding GmbH-Threats 16
MEC Holding GmbH-Key Competitors 17
MEC Holding GmbH, Recent Deals Summary 18
Section 3-Appendix 19
About GlobalData 19
Contact Us 19
List Of Table
List of Tables
MEC Holding GmbH, Key Facts 5
MEC Holding GmbH, Key Employees 6
MEC Holding GmbH, Major Products and Services 7
MEC Holding GmbH, History 8
MEC Holding GmbH, Subsidiaries 10
MEC Holding GmbH, Key Competitors 17
MEC Holding GmbH, Recent Deals Summary 18
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
MEC Holding GmbH, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Aid Diagnostika GmbH
MGM Herbert GmbH
Milenia Biotec GmbH