Nippon Soda Co Ltd (4041) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Nippon Soda Co Ltd (4041)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Nippon Soda Co Ltd (Nippon Soda) is a chemicals company that manufactures and distributes fine chemicals, agrochemicals, pharmaceuticals ingredients, specialty chemicals, eco business and consumer chemicals. The company offers wide range of products that includes caustic soda, potash and sodium cyanide, hydrochloric acids, dye stuff chemicals, herbicides, fungicides, insecticides and water treatment chemicals. The company also offers comprehensive range of services, such as trucking and warehousing, civil engineering, processing of on ferrous metals and industrial waste, and plant construction services. Geographically, the company operates through its domestic and overseas subsidiaries located in Japan, China, Germany, France, the US, and Brazil. Nippon Soda is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Nippon Soda Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
May 11,2018: Nippon Soda Announces Consolidated Financial Results For Year Ended March 31, 2018
Feb 06,2018: Nippon Soda Announces Consolidated Financial Results For Nine Months Ended December 31, 2017
Nov 07,2017: Nippon Soda Announces Consolidated Financial Results For Six Months Ended September 30 ,2017
Aug 04,2017: Nippon Soda Announces Consolidated Financial Results For Three Months Ended June 30 ,2017
May 12,2017: Nippon Soda Announces Consolidated Financial Results For Year Ended March 31, 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Nippon Soda Co Ltd-Key Facts 6
Nippon Soda Co Ltd-Key Employees 7
Nippon Soda Co Ltd-Major Products and Services 8
Nippon Soda Co Ltd-History 11
Nippon Soda Co Ltd-Company Statement 12
Nippon Soda Co Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Nippon Soda Co Ltd-Business Description 19
Business Segment: Agro Products 19
Business Segment: Chemicals 19
Business Segment: Construction 20
Business Segment: Other 20
Business Segment: Trading 20
Business Segment: Transportation/Warehousing 20
Nippon Soda Co Ltd-Corporate Strategy 22
Nippon Soda Co Ltd-SWOT Analysis 23
SWOT Analysis-Overview 23
Nippon Soda Co Ltd-Strengths 23
Nippon Soda Co Ltd-Weaknesses 24
Nippon Soda Co Ltd-Opportunities 25
Nippon Soda Co Ltd-Threats 26
Nippon Soda Co Ltd-Key Competitors 27
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 29
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 33
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 34
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 35
May 11, 2018: Nippon Soda Announces Consolidated Financial Results For Year Ended March 31, 2018 35
Feb 06, 2018: Nippon Soda Announces Consolidated Financial Results For Nine Months Ended December 31, 2017 36
Nov 07, 2017: Nippon Soda Announces Consolidated Financial Results For Six Months Ended September 30 ,2017 37
Aug 04, 2017: Nippon Soda Announces Consolidated Financial Results For Three Months Ended June 30 ,2017 38
May 12, 2017: Nippon Soda Announces Consolidated Financial Results For Year Ended March 31, 2017 39
May 12, 2017: Nippon Soda Announces Consolidated Financial Results For Year Ended March 31, 2017 40
Feb 07, 2017: Nippon Soda Announces Consolidated Financial Results For Nine Months Ended December 31, 2016 41
Section 5-Appendix 42
Ratio Definitions 42
About GlobalData 46
Contact Us 46
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Nippon Soda Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 32
Nippon Soda Co Ltd, Ratio Charts 34
List Of Table
List of Tables
Nippon Soda Co Ltd, Key Facts 6
Nippon Soda Co Ltd, Key Employees 7
Nippon Soda Co Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
Nippon Soda Co Ltd, History 11
Nippon Soda Co Ltd, Other Locations 15
Nippon Soda Co Ltd, Subsidiaries 16
Nippon Soda Co Ltd, Key Competitors 27
Nippon Soda Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 28
Nippon Soda Co Ltd, Annual Ratios 29
Nippon Soda Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 30
Nippon Soda Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 31
Nippon Soda Co Ltd, Interim Ratios 33
Currency Codes 42
Capital Market Ratios 42
Equity Ratios 43
Profitability Ratios 43
Cost Ratios 44
Liquidity Ratios 44
Leverage Ratios 45
Efficiency Ratios 45
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Nippon Soda Co Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Yuki Gosei Kogyo Co Ltd
Shin-Etsu Chemical Co Ltd
Mitsui Chemicals Inc
Sumitomo Chemical Co Ltd
Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corp