Sakai Chemical Industry Co Ltd (4078) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Sakai Chemical Industry Co Ltd (4078)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Sakai Chemical Industry Co Ltd (SCI) a chemical company that manufactures and sells organic and inorganic chemicals products. Its portfolio includes titanium dioxide, barium and strontium products, plastic additives, zinc products, catalyst products and electronic materials among others. The company provides a comprehensive range of plastic additives such as stabilizers, lubricants, antioxidizing agents, light stabilizers and flame retardants; and catalysts such as hydrogenation catalysts. The company also manufactures electronic materials such as spherical silica and spherical silica dispersion. SCI operates corporate research laboratory at Sakai in Osaka and manufacturing sites at Sakai, Onahama and Otsurugi, and works plants at Semboku and Yumoto. It has a plastic additives plant in Vietnam. SCI is headquartered in Sakai, Osaka, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Sakai Chemical Industry Co Ltd-Key Facts 5
Sakai Chemical Industry Co Ltd-Key Employees 6
Sakai Chemical Industry Co Ltd-Major Products and Services 7
Sakai Chemical Industry Co Ltd-History 8
Sakai Chemical Industry Co Ltd-Company Statement 9
Sakai Chemical Industry Co Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Sakai Chemical Industry Co Ltd-Business Description 13
Sakai Chemical Industry Co Ltd-SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis-Overview 14
Sakai Chemical Industry Co Ltd-Strengths 14
Sakai Chemical Industry Co Ltd-Weaknesses 15
Sakai Chemical Industry Co Ltd-Opportunities 16
Sakai Chemical Industry Co Ltd-Threats 17
Sakai Chemical Industry Co Ltd-Key Competitors 18
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 25
Section 4-Appendix 26
Ratio Definitions 26
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Sakai Chemical Industry Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 23
Sakai Chemical Industry Co Ltd, Ratio Charts 25
List Of Table
List of Tables
Sakai Chemical Industry Co Ltd, Key Facts 5
Sakai Chemical Industry Co Ltd, Key Employees 6
Sakai Chemical Industry Co Ltd, Major Products and Services 7
Sakai Chemical Industry Co Ltd, History 8
Sakai Chemical Industry Co Ltd, Other Locations 10
Sakai Chemical Industry Co Ltd, Subsidiaries 10
Sakai Chemical Industry Co Ltd, Key Competitors 18
Sakai Chemical Industry Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 19
Sakai Chemical Industry Co Ltd, Annual Ratios 20
Sakai Chemical Industry Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 21
Sakai Chemical Industry Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 22
Sakai Chemical Industry Co Ltd, Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 26
Capital Market Ratios 26
Equity Ratios 27
Profitability Ratios 27
Cost Ratios 28
Liquidity Ratios 28
Leverage Ratios 29
Efficiency Ratios 29
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Sakai Chemical Industry Co Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
OSAKA Titanium Technologies Co., Ltd.
Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd