Sinofert Holdings Ltd (297) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Sinofert Holdings Ltd (297)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Sinofert Holdings Ltd (Sinofert), formerly Sinochem Hong Kong Holding Ltd, a subsidiary of Sinochem Group, is a chemical company that supplies and distributes fertilizer. The company's products include urea, nitrogenous fertilizer, potassium fertilizer, compound fertilizer, and diammonium phosphate. It also provides soil testing and formulated fertilization systems, field lecturing and servicing systems, and agrichemical knowledge dissemination systems. Sinofert offers services such as agrichemical services, on-line broadcasting services, technology development, distribution, warehousing and logistics services. The company markets its products through its distributors in Hong Kong and China. It has offices in Bermuda and Hong Kong. Sinofert is headquartered in Hong Kong.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Sinofert Holdings Ltd-Key Facts 5
Sinofert Holdings Ltd-Key Employees 6
Sinofert Holdings Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 7
Sinofert Holdings Ltd-Major Products and Services 8
Sinofert Holdings Ltd-History 9
Sinofert Holdings Ltd-Company Statement 10
Sinofert Holdings Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Sinofert Holdings Ltd-Business Description 15
Business Segment: Basic Fertilizers 15
Key Stats 15
Business Segment: Distribution 15
Business Segment: Production 16
Sinofert Holdings Ltd-SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis-Overview 17
Sinofert Holdings Ltd-Strengths 17
Sinofert Holdings Ltd-Weaknesses 18
Sinofert Holdings Ltd-Opportunities 19
Sinofert Holdings Ltd-Threats 20
Sinofert Holdings Ltd-Key Competitors 21
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 28
Section 4-Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Sinofert Holdings Ltd, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 26
Sinofert Holdings Ltd, Ratio Charts 28
List Of Table
List of Tables
Sinofert Holdings Ltd, Key Facts 5
Sinofert Holdings Ltd, Key Employees 6
Sinofert Holdings Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
Sinofert Holdings Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
Sinofert Holdings Ltd, History 9
Sinofert Holdings Ltd, Other Locations 12
Sinofert Holdings Ltd, Subsidiaries 12
Sinofert Holdings Ltd, Key Competitors 21
Sinofert Holdings Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 22
Sinofert Holdings Ltd, Annual Ratios 23
Sinofert Holdings Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Sinofert Holdings Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Sinofert Holdings Ltd, Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Sinofert Holdings Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Ko Yo Chemical (Group) Limited
Hubei Yihua Chemical Industry Co Ltd
CK Life Sciences Int'l (Holdings) Inc
China BlueChemical Ltd