SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited (A7S)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited (SunVic) is a manufacturer of intermediate chemical products. The company offers a wide range of chemical products that include purified acrylic acid, glacial acrylic acid, N-phosphonomethyl lminodiacetic acid (PMIDA), butyl acrylate (BA), methyl acrylate (MA), ethyl acrylate (EA), 2-ethylhexyl acrylate (2EHA) and N-phosphonomethyl glycine (glyphosate). It uses PMIDA for the production of glyphosate. Its products are used as ingredients in the production of several industrial, consumer and agricultural products including coatings, diapers, adhesives, textiles, water treatment materials, detergents, and herbicide. The company markets its products in Asia, Europe, South America, and North America through its subsidiaries and offices. SunVic Chemical is headquartered in Singapore.
SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited Key Recent Developments
May 05,2017: SunVic Chemical Holdings Announces Cessation Of Independent Director
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited-Key Facts 6
SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited-Key Employees 7
SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited-Key Employee Biographies 8
SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited-Major Products and Services 9
SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited-History 10
SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited-Company Statement 12
SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited-Business Description 16
Business Segment: AA and AE 16
Key Stats 16
Business Segment: MTBE and Petroleum-related products 16
Business Segment: Others 17
Business Segment: PMIDA and glyphosate 17
Key Stats 17
Geographical Segment: Asia 17
Geographical Segment: Europe 17
Geographical Segment: North America 17
Geographical Segment: Others 18
Geographical Segment: South America 18
SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited-Corporate Strategy 19
SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited-SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis-Overview 20
SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited-Strengths 20
SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited-Weaknesses 21
SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited-Opportunities 22
SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited-Threats 23
SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited-Key Competitors 24
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 31
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 32
May 05, 2017: SunVic Chemical Holdings Announces Cessation Of Independent Director 32
Section 5-Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List of Figures
SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 29
SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited, Ratio Charts 31
List of Tables
SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited, Key Facts 6
SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited, Key Employees 7
SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited, Key Employee Biographies 8
SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited, Major Products and Services 9
SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited, History 10
SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited, Subsidiaries 14
SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited, Key Competitors 24
SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited, Ratios based on current share price 25
SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited, Annual Ratios 26
SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited, Interim Ratios 30
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
The Dow Chemical Co
Sumitomo Chemical Singapore Pte Ltd
Singapore Acrylic Pte. Ltd
Lucite International Ltd
E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Co
SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"