Swancor Holding Co Ltd (3708) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Swancor Holding Co Ltd (3708)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Swancor Holding Co Ltd (Swancor) is a Taiwan based precision chemical materials manufacturer. It also provides vinyl ester resins & upresin, light composite material resins, energy conservation led resins and energy conservation wind power laminar resins. The company operates in the offshore wind power related business and provides energy technology services. It manufactures and sells anti-corrosion resins. The product lines include epoxy vinyl ester resins, unsaturated polyester resins, wind turbine material, carbon fiber composite material and LED encapsulation material. The company's products find applications in construction and marines among others. The company distributes its products in countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Europe, North and South America under Swancor brand. Swancor is headquartered in Nantou, Taiwan.
Swancor Holding Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Apr 30,2018: Taiwan awards offshore accolades
Mar 28,2018: MHI Vestas pens sweeping series of MOUs in Taiwan
Mar 09,2017: Changhua County Government, Macquarie Capital and Da-yeh University have signed a memorandum of cooperation with Swancor
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Swancor Holding Co Ltd-Key Facts 5
Swancor Holding Co Ltd-Key Employees 6
Swancor Holding Co Ltd-Major Products and Services 7
Swancor Holding Co Ltd-History 8
Swancor Holding Co Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Joint Venture 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
Swancor Holding Co Ltd-Business Description 12
Swancor Holding Co Ltd-SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis-Overview 13
Swancor Holding Co Ltd-Strengths 13
Swancor Holding Co Ltd-Weaknesses 14
Swancor Holding Co Ltd-Opportunities 15
Swancor Holding Co Ltd-Threats 16
Swancor Holding Co Ltd-Key Competitors 17
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 18
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 18
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 19
Performance Chart 22
Financial Performance 22
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 24
Swancor Holding Co Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 25
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 26
Mar 09, 2017: Changhua County Government, Macquarie Capital and Da-yeh University have signed a memorandum of cooperation with Swancor 26
Section 5-Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Swancor Holding Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 22
Swancor Holding Co Ltd, Ratio Charts 24
List Of Table
List of Tables
Swancor Holding Co Ltd, Key Facts 5
Swancor Holding Co Ltd, Key Employees 6
Swancor Holding Co Ltd, Major Products and Services 7
Swancor Holding Co Ltd, History 8
Swancor Holding Co Ltd, Subsidiaries 10
Swancor Holding Co Ltd, Joint Venture 10
Swancor Holding Co Ltd, Key Competitors 17
Swancor Holding Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 18
Swancor Holding Co Ltd, Annual Ratios 19
Swancor Holding Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 20
Swancor Holding Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 21
Swancor Holding Co Ltd, Interim Ratios 23
Swancor Holding Co Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 25
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Swancor Holding Co Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Yong Shun Chemical Co Ltd
The Dow Chemical Co
Royal DSM NV
Qualipoly Chemical Corp
Hsin-Li Chemical Industrial Corp.
Ashland Global Holdings Inc