Thirumalai Chemicals Limited (TIRUMALCHM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited (TIRUMALCHM)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited (TCL) manufactures, markets and sells industrial and specialty chemicals. The company produces chemicals such as phthalic anhydride, maleic anhydride, malic acid, fumaric acid and diethyl phthalate. TCL's products are used in the manufacture of herbicides, fire retardants, insect repellents, rubber scorch inhibitors, skin and dental care products, electroplating and metal cleaning applications, medicines, cleansing agents, drinks, foods, animal feed, and printing inks, among others. Its products are also used in the production of toothbrushes, perfumes and others. The company markets its products through a network of agents and distributors in India, Europe, North America, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, Far East and Australia. TCL is headquartered in Mumbai, India.
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited Key Recent Developments
Nov 10,2017: Thirumalai Chemicals Provides Update On First Phase Of Its Phthalic Anhydride And Derivatives
Nov 10,2017: Thirumalai Chemicals Commences Initial Steps For Gujarat Project
Sep 07,2017: Thirumalai Chem To Start Phthalic Anhydride Manufacturing Plant
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited-Key Facts 5
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited-Key Employees 6
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited-Major Products and Services 7
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited-History 8
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited-Company Statement 9
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited-Business Description 13
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited-Corporate Strategy 14
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited-SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis-Overview 15
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited-Strengths 15
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited-Weaknesses 16
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited-Opportunities 17
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited-Threats 18
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited-Key Competitors 19
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 26
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 27
Nov 10, 2017: Thirumalai Chemicals Provides Update On First Phase Of Its Phthalic Anhydride And Derivatives 27
Nov 10, 2017: Thirumalai Chemicals Commences Initial Steps For Gujarat Project 28
Section 5-Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 24
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Ratio Charts 26
List Of Table
List of Tables
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Key Facts 5
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Key Employees 6
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Major Products and Services 7
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, History 8
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Other Locations 11
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Subsidiaries 11
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Key Competitors 19
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Ratios based on current share price 20
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Annual Ratios 21
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 23
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Mysore Petro Chemicals Ltd.
Manali Petrochemicals Ltd
I G Petrochemicals Ltd
Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited
Himadri Chemicals & Industries Ltd.