• |
  • Pages: 24
  • |
  • |
  • |
  Request for Sample Report
  Request A Quote

Executive Summary

Timetric's "Real Gold Mining Limited (246)-Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.

Summary

This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Real Gold Mining Limited"

The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.

Scope

Identifies crucial company information about "Real Gold Mining Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.

Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.

Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.

Provides annual and interim financial ratios.

Reasons To Buy

Enhance your understanding of "Real Gold Mining Limited"

Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.

Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.

Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.

Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.

Key Highlights

Real Gold Mining Limited (Real Gold) is a mineral exploration company. The company carries out the business of acquisition, exploration, and development of gold properties. It offers products such as gold concentrates, silver, lead, copper, and zinc. Real Gold operates Shirengou Gold Mine, Nantaizi Gold Mine, and Luotuochang Gold Mine. The company's Shirengou Gold Mine is located approximately 60 km southwest of the Chifeng Municipality in Songshan District and covers an area of approximately 10.9035 square km. Its Nantaizi Gold Mine covers an area of 6.1931 square km and is located south of the Shirengou Gold Mine. The company's Luotuochang Gold Mine is located approximately 240 km north-northeast of the Chifeng Municipality and approximately 50 km north-northwest of the town of Lindong; and covers an area of 6.48 square km. It has operations throughout China. Real Gold is headquartered in Chifeng City, China.

Read More

Contact Us:
Ken Research
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications

+91-9015378249

1 Real Gold Mining Limited-Business Analysis

1.1 Real Gold Mining Limited-Company Overview

1.2 Real Gold Mining Limited-Major Products and Services

2 Real Gold Mining Limited-Analysis of Key Performance Indicators

2.1 Real Gold Mining Limited-Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators

2.2 Real Gold Mining Limited-Key Financial Performance Indicators

2.2.1 Real Gold Mining Limited-Revenue and Operating Profit

2.2.2 Real Gold Mining Limited-Asset and Liabilities

2.2.3 Real Gold Mining Limited-Operational Efficiency

2.2.4 Real Gold Mining Limited-Valuation

2.3 Real Gold Mining Limited-Competitive Benchmarking

2.3.1 Real Gold Mining Limited-Market Capitalization

2.3.2 Real Gold Mining Limited-Efficiency

2.3.3 Real Gold Mining Limited-Valuation

2.3.4 Real Gold Mining Limited-Turnover-Inventory and Asset

3 Real Gold Mining Limited-Key Employees

4 Appendix

4.1 Methodology

4.2 Ratio Definitions

4.3 Disclaimer

Figure 1: Real Gold Mining Limited-Total Income and Net Profit

Figure 2: Real Gold Mining Limited-Financial Position

Figure 3: Real Gold Mining Limited-Operational Efficiency

Figure 4: Real Gold Mining Limited-Valuation

Figure 5: Real Gold Mining Limited-Market Capitalization

Figure 6: Real Gold Mining Limited-Efficiency

Figure 7: Real Gold Mining Limited-Valuation

Figure 8: Real Gold Mining Limited-Turnover-Inventory and Asset

Table 1: Real Gold Mining Limited-Major Products and Services

Table 2: Real Gold Mining Limited-Key Ratios-Annual

Table 3: Real Gold Mining Limited-Key Ratios-Interim

Table 4: Real Gold Mining Limited-Key Capital Market Indicators

Table 5: Real Gold Mining Limited-Key Employees

Single User License:
The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format, allowing one specific user access to the product.

Site Licence:
The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.

Corporate User License:
The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.

To know more information on Purchase by Section, please send a mail to query [@] kenresearch.com

Real Gold Mining Limited

Real Gold Mining Limited, China, Metals and Mining, Timetric, company overview, Key facts, major products and services, competitive benchmarking, key employees, locations and subsidiaries, financial ratios.

select a license

Single User License
USD 99 INR 6344
Site License
USD 198 INR 12688
Corporate User License
USD 297 INR 19032

NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY

Testimonials

The report sent to us was on the point, and its information was quite extensive, well structured, and well researched. More importantly what we valued was your response time and professionalism. As a leading global consulting firm, our clients expect high quality deliverables in short periods of time, so a reliable research partner is essential. For the price that you have charged the quality of your services were exceptional. We look forward to continue our relationship with your team on future engagements....

This is with regards to your report on India PVC pipes and fitting market outlook industry outlook to 2019. This is a very well written report and accept my compliments on the same.... ...

I am pleased to see the very useful and productive information in the report..Very well structured great presentation reflect professionalism in your research studies....

While we still are studying and analysing your reports about Vietnam & Thailand, we would like to convey to your research team that they have done a very good job in compiling so much of information together. We hope to see more of such well researched reports. All the best & keep it up. ...

We would like to appreciate Ken Research for their great efforts and wonderful support in providing the Market Intelligence Report for ITPC. The information, statistics and research are well understandable and very clear to the point. We are happy with Ken research for their good client service, on-time delivery of the report and as said the report itself. Thank you Ken research for bringing the valuable output for us. We would be looking forward to have more research with you in the near future. Wish you a success in your business!...

Ken Research Pvt. Ltd. Unit 14, Tower B3, Spaze I Tech Business Park, Sohna Road, sector 49
     Gurgaon, Haryana - 122001, India

download

Company Brochure

Engage with Us

query [@] kenresearch.com