Energy Resources of Australia Ltd. (ERA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Energy Resources of Australia Ltd. (ERA)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Energy Resources of Australia Ltd (ERA), a subsidiary of Rio Tinto Plc, is a uranium mining company. It explores, processes and sells uranium. The company primarily operates through two projects, namely, Ranger mine and Jabiluka mineral lease. The Ranger mine is situated eight kilometers east of Jabiru and 260 kilometers east of Darwin in Northern Territory of Australia. It carries out a wide range of operations including exploration, extraction, sorting, crushing, and production. The company's key product, drummed uranium oxide is distributed to power utilities operating in several countries across Asia, Europe, and North America. ERA is headquartered in Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia.
Energy Resources of Australia Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Jul 11,2018: Energy Resources reports June 2018 quarter operations update
Jun 20,2018: ERA reports resignation and appointment of directors
Jun 05,2018: Energy Resources of Australia Releases Closure Plan For Ranger mine
May 24,2018: ERA Appoints David Blanch As New CFO
Apr 30,2018: Osmoflo Awarded Treatment Contract At Energy Resources Of Australia's Ranger Mine
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Energy Resources of Australia Ltd.-Key Facts 5
Energy Resources of Australia Ltd.-Key Employees 6
Energy Resources of Australia Ltd.-Key Employee Biographies 7
Energy Resources of Australia Ltd.-Major Products and Services 8
Energy Resources of Australia Ltd.-History 9
Energy Resources of Australia Ltd.-Company Statement 10
Energy Resources of Australia Ltd.-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Energy Resources of Australia Ltd.-Business Description 14
Energy Resources of Australia Ltd.-Corporate Strategy 15
Energy Resources of Australia Ltd.-SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis-Overview 16
Energy Resources of Australia Ltd.-Strengths 16
Energy Resources of Australia Ltd.-Weaknesses 17
Energy Resources of Australia Ltd.-Opportunities 18
Energy Resources of Australia Ltd.-Threats 19
Energy Resources of Australia Ltd.-Key Competitors 20
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 26
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 27
Jun 05, 2018: Energy Resources of Australia Releases Closure Plan For Ranger mine 27
Apr 30, 2018: Osmoflo Awarded Treatment Contract At Energy Resources Of Australia's Ranger Mine 28
Jun 29, 2017: ERA appoints new chief executive and managing director 29
Section 5-Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Energy Resources of Australia Ltd., Performance Chart (2013-2017) 24
Energy Resources of Australia Ltd., Ratio Charts 26
List Of Table
List of Tables
Energy Resources of Australia Ltd., Key Facts 5
Energy Resources of Australia Ltd., Key Employees 6
Energy Resources of Australia Ltd., Key Employee Biographies 7
Energy Resources of Australia Ltd., Major Products and Services 8
Energy Resources of Australia Ltd., History 9
Energy Resources of Australia Ltd., Key Competitors 20
Energy Resources of Australia Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 21
Energy Resources of Australia Ltd., Annual Ratios 22
Energy Resources of Australia Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
Energy Resources of Australia Ltd., Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Energy Resources of Australia Ltd., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Alara Resources Ltd
Consolidated Zinc Limited
Leigh Creek Energy Ltd
Magnis Resources Limited
Mineral Deposits Ltd
Paladin Energy Ltd
Stellar Resources Ltd
White Canyon Uranium Limited