MAX Resource Corp. (MXR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
MAX Resource Corp. (MXR)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
MAX Resource Corp. (Max) is a diversified mineral exploration company that carries out the acquisition, exploration, and production of gold,cobalt and copper. Max has properties in the Canada and the US. The company has advanced mineral exploration projects located within the under-explored northern section of the richly endowed Andean Copper Belt, which contains about half of the world's known copper reserves. The Andean project extended in countries with Chile in the south to Panama in the north. The northern Andean Copper Belt countries of Colombia, Ecuador and Peru are with high rich minerals, under-explored terrain and pro-mining cultures.The Company is currently identifying number of exploration opportunities in Colombia, both in base and precious metals. Max is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
MAX Resource Corp. Key Recent Developments
Jun 14,2018: Max Resource Identifies 4km Cobalt Anomaly-Gachala Copper In Colombia
May 11,2018: Max Resource discovers exploration opportunities
Apr 19,2018: Max Resource reports results of second channel sample 45 meters in length at Cerro de Cobre mineral licenses
Apr 10,2018: Max Resource names John Theobald as director
Apr 03,2018: Max Resource Channel Samples 1.722% Copper Over 59 Metres
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
MAX Resource Corp.-Key Facts 5
MAX Resource Corp.-Key Employees 6
MAX Resource Corp.-Key Employee Biographies 7
MAX Resource Corp.-Major Products and Services 8
MAX Resource Corp.-History 9
MAX Resource Corp.-Company Statement 11
MAX Resource Corp.-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
MAX Resource Corp.-Business Description 14
MAX Resource Corp.-SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis-Overview 15
MAX Resource Corp.-Strengths 15
MAX Resource Corp.-Weaknesses 16
MAX Resource Corp.-Opportunities 17
MAX Resource Corp.-Threats 18
MAX Resource Corp.-Key Competitors 19
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 25
MAX Resource Corp., Recent Deals Summary 26
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 27
Jun 14, 2018: Max Resource Identifies 4km Cobalt Anomaly-Gachala Copper In Colombia 27
Apr 03, 2018: Max Resource Channel Samples 1.722% Copper Over 59 Metres 28
Jan 15, 2018: MAX appoints Brett Matich to Board of Directors 29
Section 5-Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List Of Figure
List of Figures
MAX Resource Corp., Performance Chart (2013-2017) 23
MAX Resource Corp., Ratio Charts 25
List Of Table
List of Tables
MAX Resource Corp., Key Facts 5
MAX Resource Corp., Key Employees 6
MAX Resource Corp., Key Employee Biographies 7
MAX Resource Corp., Major Products and Services 8
MAX Resource Corp., History 9
MAX Resource Corp., Key Competitors 19
MAX Resource Corp., Ratios based on current share price 20
MAX Resource Corp., Annual Ratios 21
MAX Resource Corp., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
MAX Resource Corp., Interim Ratios 24
MAX Resource Corp., Recent Deals Summary 26
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
MAX Resource Corp., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
DNI Metals Inc.
Melkior Resources Inc.
Quaterra Resources Inc
Secova Metals Corp
Sirios Resources Inc.