Metals & Mining in Greece
Metals & Mining in Greece industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Greece metals & mining market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The metals & mining industry consists of the aluminum, iron & steel, precious metals & minerals, coal and base metal markets.
- The Greek metals and mining industry had total revenues of USD 3.5bn in 2017, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -4.0% between 2013 and 2017.
- Production volumes declined with a CARC of -7.7% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 35.8 million ton in 2017.
- Mining in Greece accounts for 4% of the GDP and only makes up 1.1% of the European metals and mining industry.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the metals & mining market in Greece
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the metals & mining market in Greece
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key metals & mining market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Greece metals & mining market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Greece metals & mining market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Greece metals & mining market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Greece metals & mining market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Greece's metals & mining market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market volume 10
Market Segmentation 11
Category segmentation 11
Geography segmentation 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Market volume forecast 14
Five Forces Analysis 15
Buyer power 17
Supplier power 19
New entrants 21
Threat of substitutes 23
Degree of rivalry 25
Leading Companies 27
Eldorado Gold Corporation 27
ElvalHalcor Hellenic Copper and Aluminum Industry S.A. 31
Halyvourgiki, Inc 33
Viohalco SA 34
Macroeconomic Indicators 37
Country data 37
Industry associations 40
Related MarketLine research 40
About MarketLine 41
List of Figures
Figure 1: Greece metals & mining industry value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Greece metals & mining industry volume: thousand ton, 2013-17
Figure 3: Greece metals & mining industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Greece metals & mining industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Greece metals & mining industry value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 6: Greece metals & mining industry volume forecast: thousand ton, 2017-22
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the metals & mining industry in Greece, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the metals & mining industry in Greece, 2017
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the metals & mining industry in Greece, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the metals & mining industry in Greece, 2017
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the metals & mining industry in Greece, 2017
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the metals & mining industry in Greece, 2017
Figure 13: Eldorado Gold Corporation: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Eldorado Gold Corporation: assets & liabilities
Figure 15: Viohalco SA: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Viohalco SA: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Greece metals & mining industry value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Greece metals & mining industry volume: thousand ton, 2013-17
Table 3: Greece metals & mining industry category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: Greece metals & mining industry geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 5: Greece metals & mining industry value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 6: Greece metals & mining industry volume forecast: thousand ton, 2017-22
Table 7: Eldorado Gold Corporation: key facts
Table 8: Eldorado Gold Corporation: key financials (USD )
Table 9: Eldorado Gold Corporation: key financial ratios
Table 10: ElvalHalcor Hellenic Copper and Aluminum Industry S.A.: key facts
Table 11: Halyvourgiki, Inc: key facts
Table 12: Viohalco SA: key facts
Table 13: Viohalco SA: key financials (USD )
Table 14: Viohalco SA: key financials (EUR)
Table 15: Viohalco SA: key financial ratios
Table 16: Greece size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 17: Greece gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 18: Greece gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 19: Greece inflation, 2013-17
Table 20: Greece consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 21: Greece exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Eldorado Gold Corporation
ElvalHalcor Hellenic Copper and Aluminum Industry S.A.
Metals & Mining, Metal Ore Mining, MarketLine, Greece
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"