Nautilus Minerals Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
Nautilus Minerals Inc-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Nautilus Minerals Inc-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Nautilus Minerals Inc (Nautilus) a subsidiary of Metalloinvest Holding (Cyprus) Limited, and Mawarid Offshore Mining Ltd, is a sea floor mineral resource company. It carries out exploration and development of ocean floor for poly-metallic seafloor massive sulphide deposits. The company explores and develops ocean floor for gold and copper rich seafloor massive deposits and for manganese, nickel, copper and cobalt nodule deposits. The company carries out exploration activities for copper and gold rich seafloor massive sulphides in the western Pacific Ocean and for the nodule deposits in the eastern Pacific Ocean. The company's primary project includes Solwara 1 which is located in the western Pacific Ocean near Papua New Guinea (PNG). It produces copper, zinc, gold and silver deposits. The company posses' exploration licenses in the countries such as the Solomon Islands, New Zealand, Fiji, Tonga and Vanuatu. Nautilus is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Detailed information on Nautilus Minerals Inc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Nautilus Minerals Inc in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Nautilus Minerals Inc including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Nautilus Minerals Inc's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Nautilus Minerals Inc, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Nautilus Minerals Inc and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Nautilus Minerals Inc as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Nautilus Minerals Inc's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
Nautilus Minerals Inc.: Company Overview 9
Nautilus Minerals Inc.: Overview and Key Facts 9
Nautilus Minerals Inc.: Overview 9
Nautilus Minerals Inc.: Key Facts 9
Nautilus Minerals Inc.: Key Employees 11
Nautilus Minerals Inc.: Key Employee Biographies 12
Nautilus Minerals Inc.: Major Products and Services 13
Nautilus Minerals Inc.: Company History 14
Nautilus Minerals Inc.: Locations and Subsidiaries 17
Nautilus Minerals Inc.: Key Competitors 18
Nautilus Minerals Inc.: Company Analysis 19
Nautilus Minerals Inc.: Business Description 19
Nautilus Minerals Inc.: SWOT Analysis 20
Nautilus Minerals Inc.: SWOT Overview 20
Nautilus Minerals Inc.: Strengths 20
Nautilus Minerals Inc.: Weaknesses 21
Nautilus Minerals Inc.: Opportunities 21
Nautilus Minerals Inc.: Threats 22
Nautilus Minerals Inc.: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 24
Nautilus Minerals Inc.: Financial Deals Overview 24
Nautilus Minerals Inc.: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD 26
Nautilus Minerals Inc.: Capital Raising 27
Nautilus Minerals Inc.: Private Equity and Ownership 28
Nautilus Minerals Inc.: Recent Developments 29
Nautilus Minerals Inc.: News and Events Summary 29
Nautilus Minerals Inc.: Corporate Governance 31
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company