Government Spending in Russia
Government Spending in Russia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The government spending sector is the total amount of public sector expenditure at any sort of level, including central government, local government etc. It is split into the following segments: defense, education, social protection, healthcare, and other. The defense segment includes all military and civil defense spending, foreign military aid, research and development, and other defense related expenditure. The education segment includes all spending on pre-primary, primary, secondary, and tertiary education, as well as education not definable by level, subsidiary services, research and development, and other education related expenditure. The social protection segment includes all spending on sickness and disability, old age, survivors, family and children, unemployment, housing, social exclusion, research and development, and other social protection expenditure. The health segments includes all spending on medical products, appliances, and equipment, as well as outpatient, hospital, and public health services, research and development, and other health expenditure. The other segment includes spending on general public services, public order and safety, economic affairs, environmental protection, housing and community amenities, and recreation, culture and religion, and other government expenditure. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2017 annual average exchange rates.
- The Russian government spending sector had total revenues of USD 1,091.2bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.3% between 2013 and 2017.
- The social protection segment was the sector's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD 329.8bn, equivalent to 30.2% of the sector's overall value.
- Russian government budgets are generally reliant on oil and gas revenues, but successive Russian finance ministers have sought some caution.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the government spending market in Russia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the government spending market in Russia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key government spending market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Russia government spending market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Russia government spending market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Russia government spending market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Russia government spending market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Russia's government spending market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Five Forces Analysis 13
Buyer power 14
Supplier power 15
New entrants 16
Threat of substitutes 17
Degree of rivalry 18
Leading Companies 19
OAO Gazprom 20
Rossiiskie Zheleznye Dorogi 24
United Aircraft Corporation 25
Macroeconomic Indicators 28
Country data 28
Industry associations 31
Related MarketLine research 31
About MarketLine 32
List of Figures
Figure 1: Russia government spending sector value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Russia government spending sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Russia government spending sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Russia government spending sector value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the government spending sector in Russia, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the government spending sector in Russia, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the government spending sector in Russia, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the government spending sector in Russia, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the government spending sector in Russia, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the government spending sector in Russia, 2017
Figure 11: OAO Gazprom: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: OAO Gazprom: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: United Aircraft Corporation: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: United Aircraft Corporation: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Russia government spending sector value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Russia government spending sector category segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 3: Russia government spending sector geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 4: Russia government spending sector value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 5: Almaz-Antey: key facts
Table 6: OAO Gazprom: key facts
Table 7: OAO Gazprom: key financials (USD )
Table 8: OAO Gazprom: key financials (RUB)
Table 9: OAO Gazprom: key financial ratios
Table 10: Rossiiskie Zheleznye Dorogi: key facts
Table 11: United Aircraft Corporation: key facts
Table 12: United Aircraft Corporation: key financials (USD )
Table 13: United Aircraft Corporation: key financials (RUB)
Table 14: United Aircraft Corporation: key financial ratios
Table 15: Russia size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 16: Russia gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 17: Russia gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 18: Russia inflation, 2013-17
Table 19: Russia consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 20: Russia exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Rossiiskie Zheleznye Dorogi
United Aircraft Corporation
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"