AAC Technologies Holdings Inc. (2018) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc. (2018)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc. (AAC) is an investment holding company. The company designs, manufactures, and distributes miniature components worldwide. It offers dynamic components, microphones, headsets and other products. AAC provides acoustic products comprising receivers, speakers, microphones, VCM, lens and headsets; and non-acoustic products such as antennas, optical lenses, vibrators, and ceramic products. The company also provides deepbass TM speaker solutions, LDS antenna, FPC-antenna, NFC, wireless power, and structural ceramics. Its products are used for various applications in smartphones, ultrabook, smartwatchs and tablets. The company operates sales and technical support offices in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. AAC Technologies is headquartered in Shenzhen, China.
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 14,2018: AAC Technologies announces quarterly results for year ended March 31, 2018
Nov 10,2017: AAC Technologies Holdings reports results for nine months ended September 30, 2017
Aug 28,2017: AAC Technologies revenue increases 55% in H1 interim results
May 12,2017: AAC Technologies Q1 revenue up 66% and net profit up 72% YoY
Mar 24,2017: AAC Technologies wins three awards
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc.-Key Facts 6
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc.-Key Employees 7
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc.-Key Employee Biographies 8
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc.-Major Products and Services 9
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc.-History 10
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc.-Company Statement 12
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc.-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc.-Business Description 17
Business Segment: Dynamic Components 17
Business Segment: Haptic and RF/Mechanical 17
Business Segment: MEMS components 17
Business Segment: Other Products 17
Geographical Segment: America 18
Geographical Segment: Europe 18
Geographical Segment: Greater China 18
Geographical Segment: Other Asian countries 18
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc.-Corporate Strategy 19
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc.-SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis-Overview 20
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc.-Strengths 20
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc.-Weaknesses 21
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc.-Opportunities 22
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc.-Threats 23
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc.-Key Competitors 24
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 31
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 32
May 12, 2017: AAC Technologies Q1 revenue up 66% and net profit up 72% YoY 32
Mar 22, 2017: AAC Technologies annual profit increases 33
Section 5-Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List Of Figure
List of Figures
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc., Performance Chart (2013-2017) 29
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc., Ratio Charts 31
List Of Table
List of Tables
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc., Key Facts 6
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc., Key Employees 7
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc., Major Products and Services 9
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc., History 10
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc., Subsidiaries 15
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc., Key Competitors 24
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc., Ratios based on current share price 25
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc., Annual Ratios 26
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc., Interim Ratios 30
Currency Codes 34
Capital Market Ratios 34
Equity Ratios 35
Profitability Ratios 35
Cost Ratios 36
Liquidity Ratios 36
Leverage Ratios 37
Efficiency Ratios 37
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
AAC Technologies Holdings Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Skyworth Digital Holdings Limited
Analog Devices Inc