Addnode Group AB (ANOD B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Addnode Group AB (Addnode) is an information technology company that supplies software and services for construction, design, and product data information. The company's solutions include design management solutions, process management solutions, and product lifecycle management solutions, among others. Its design management solutions comprise infrastructure, 3D modeling and design, project planning and implementation, and technical documentation solutions. Addnode's product lifecycle management solutions include cost control, analysis and simulations, resource management, vendor development and support, and product information and analysis solutions. The company has its operations in the UK, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Germany. Addnode is headquartered in Stockholm City, Sweden.
Addnode Group AB Key Recent Developments
Dec 20,2018: Ida Infront receives order from the Swedish Police Authority
Jul 20,2018: Addnode releases Interim report 1 January-30 June 2018
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Addnode Group AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Addnode Group AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Section 1-About the Company
Addnode Group AB-Key Information
Addnode Group AB-Overview
Addnode Group AB-Key Employees
Addnode Group AB-Key Employee Biographies
Addnode Group AB-Key Operational Heads
Addnode Group AB-Major Products and Services
Addnode Group AB-History
Addnode Group AB-Company Statement
Addnode Group AB-Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
Addnode Group AB-Business Description
Addnode Group AB-Corporate Strategy
Addnode Group AB-SWOT Analysis
Addnode Group AB-Strengths
Addnode Group AB-Weaknesses
Addnode Group AB-Opportunities
Addnode Group AB-Threats
Addnode Group AB-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company Financial Performance Charts
Addnode Group AB-Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Addnode Group AB, Performance Chart
Addnode Group AB, Ratio Charts
List Of Table
List of Tables
Addnode Group AB, Key Information
Addnode Group AB, Key Ratios
Addnode Group AB, Share Data
Addnode Group AB, Major Products and Services
Addnode Group AB, History
Addnode Group AB, Key Employees
Addnode Group AB, Key Employee Biographies
Addnode Group AB, Key Operational Heads
Addnode Group AB, Other Locations
Addnode Group AB, Subsidiaries
Addnode Group AB, Key Competitors
Addnode Group AB, SWOT Analysis
Addnode Group AB, Ratios based on current share price
Addnode Group AB, Annual Ratios
Addnode Group AB, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Addnode Group AB, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts