ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (2357) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (2357)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
ASUSTek Computer Inc (ASUS) is a computer hardware and electronics company, which carries out the research, development, design, manufacturing and sale of computing, communication and consumer electronics (3C) products. Its product portfolio includes laptops, motherboards, personal computers (PCs), mobile telephones, pocket PCs, three-dimension graphics display cards, broadband products, graphics cards, liquid crystal display (LCD) monitors, server motherboards, server systems, computer accessories and peripherals. It also offers cloud computing services and product technical support services. The company works in collaboration with several other companies to develop its products. It distributes its products globally across Africa, Asia, Americas and Europe. ASUS is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jun 05,2018: ASUS earns 17 awards at Computex 2018
Apr 04,2018: Asus appoints Leon Yu as the new regional head for India and South Asia
Jan 30,2018: Asustek appoints former Intel marketing head as COO
Nov 09,2017: ASUS wins seven CES 2018 Innovation Awards
Nov 09,2017: ASUS wins seven CES 2018 Innovation Awards
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Key Facts 6
ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Key Employees 7
ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Key Employee Biographies 8
ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Major Products and Services 9
ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-History 10
ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Company Statement 15
ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2-Company Analysis 19
Company Overview 19
ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Business Description 20
Business Segment: 3C Brand 20
Business Segment: Others 20
Geographical Segment: China 20
Geographical Segment: Europe 20
Geographical Segment: Others 21
Geographical Segment: Singapore 21
Geographical Segment: Taiwan 21
Geographical Segment: The US 21
ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Corporate Strategy 22
ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-SWOT Analysis 23
SWOT Analysis-Overview 23
ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Strengths 23
ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Weaknesses 24
ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Opportunities 25
ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Threats 26
ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Key Competitors 27
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 29
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 33
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 34
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 35
Nov 09, 2017: ASUS wins seven CES 2018 Innovation Awards 35
Nov 09, 2017: ASUS wins seven CES 2018 Innovation Awards 37
Oct 30, 2017: ASUS products win 15 prestigious Good Design Awards 2017 39
May 31, 2017: ASUS wins 20 awards at Computex 2017 42
Feb 09, 2017: AsusTek Computer wins 15 iF Product Design Awards in 2017 43
Section 5-Appendix 47
Ratio Definitions 47
About GlobalData 51
Contact Us 51
List Of Figure
List of Figures
ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Performance Chart (2013-2017) 32
ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Ratio Charts 34
List Of Table
List of Tables
ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Key Facts 6
ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Key Employees 7
ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Major Products and Services 9
ASUSTeK Computer Inc., History 10
ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Other Locations 17
ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Subsidiaries 17
ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Key Competitors 27
ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Ratios based on current share price 28
ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Annual Ratios 29
ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 30
ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 31
ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Interim Ratios 33
Currency Codes 47
Capital Market Ratios 47
Equity Ratios 48
Profitability Ratios 48
Cost Ratios 49
Liquidity Ratios 49
Leverage Ratios 50
Efficiency Ratios 50
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
ASUSTeK Computer Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Samsung Electronics Co Ltd
Lenovo Group Ltd
Dell Technologies Inc