BE Semiconductor Industries N.V. (BESI)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
BE Semiconductor Industries NV (Besi) manufactures, develops, markets, and sells assembly equipment for semiconductor and electronics industries. The company offers wide range of products, including die attach equipment, packaging equipment, plating equipment. It also offers after-sales services including spares and tooling, and customer support. Besi manufactures and sells equipment mainly to chip manufacturers, assembly subcontractors and electronics and industrial companies. The company's products find applications in electronics, automotive, computer, industrial, RFID (Radio Frequency Identification Device) and solar energy. It conducts business operations through a network of production facilities sales and service offices in Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America. Besi is headquartered in Duiven, the Netherlands.
BE Semiconductor Industries N.V. Key Recent Developments
Apr 26,2018: BE Semiconductor Industries reports results for Q1 ended March 31, 2018
Feb 15,2018: BE Semiconductor Industries announces results for Q4 and year ended December 31, 2017
Jul 27,2017: Besi posts strong Q2-17 and H1-17 results
Apr 25,2017: BE Semiconductor Industries Q1 net income increases
Feb 23,2017: Besi reports strong Q4-16 revenue and net income of EUR 93.1 million and EUR 16.7 million
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
BE Semiconductor Industries N.V.-Key Facts 5
BE Semiconductor Industries N.V.-Key Employees 6
BE Semiconductor Industries N.V.-Key Employee Biographies 7
BE Semiconductor Industries N.V.-Major Products and Services 8
BE Semiconductor Industries N.V.-History 9
BE Semiconductor Industries N.V.-Company Statement 10
BE Semiconductor Industries N.V.-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
BE Semiconductor Industries N.V.-Business Description 18
Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific 18
Geographical Segment: Austria 18
Geographical Segment: The Netherlands 18
Geographical Segment: The US 18
BE Semiconductor Industries N.V.-Corporate Strategy 19
BE Semiconductor Industries N.V.-SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis-Overview 20
BE Semiconductor Industries N.V.-Strengths 20
BE Semiconductor Industries N.V.-Weaknesses 21
BE Semiconductor Industries N.V.-Opportunities 22
BE Semiconductor Industries N.V.-Threats 23
BE Semiconductor Industries N.V.-Key Competitors 24
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 31
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 32
Jul 27, 2017: Besi posts strong Q2-17 and H1-17 results 32
Apr 25, 2017: BE Semiconductor Industries Q1 net income increases 34
Feb 23, 2017: Besi reports strong Q4-16 revenue and net income of EUR 93.1 million and EUR 16.7 million 35
Jan 03, 2017: Imec and Besi Demonstrate Long-Term Reliability of Ni-Cu-Ag Plated Solar Modules 39
Section 5-Appendix 40
Ratio Definitions 40
About GlobalData 44
Contact Us 44
List of Figures
BE Semiconductor Industries N.V., Performance Chart (2013-2017) 29
BE Semiconductor Industries N.V., Ratio Charts 31
List of Tables
BE Semiconductor Industries N.V., Key Facts 5
BE Semiconductor Industries N.V., Key Employees 6
BE Semiconductor Industries N.V., Key Employee Biographies 7
BE Semiconductor Industries N.V., Major Products and Services 8
BE Semiconductor Industries N.V., History 9
BE Semiconductor Industries N.V., Other Locations 14
BE Semiconductor Industries N.V., Subsidiaries 15
BE Semiconductor Industries N.V., Key Competitors 24
BE Semiconductor Industries N.V., Ratios based on current share price 25
BE Semiconductor Industries N.V., Annual Ratios 26
BE Semiconductor Industries N.V., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
BE Semiconductor Industries N.V., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
BE Semiconductor Industries N.V., Interim Ratios 30
Currency Codes 40
Capital Market Ratios 40
Equity Ratios 41
Profitability Ratios 41
Cost Ratios 42
Liquidity Ratios 42
Leverage Ratios 43
Efficiency Ratios 43
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Tokyo Electron Ltd
Shinkawa Electric Co., Ltd.
Lam Research Corporation
ASML Holding N.V.
ASM International NV
Applied Materials Inc
BE Semiconductor Industries N.V., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"