BearingPoint - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
BearingPoint-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
BearingPoint (BearingPoint), a subsidiary of BearingPoint Europe Holdings B.V, is a technology and management consulting company, providing technology solutions and managed services. The company offers wide range of services in the areas of digital marketing, enterprise applications, finance, governance, risk compliance and security, human resources, information technology, international development, real estate and facilities, sourcing, strategy & business executive, supply chain & operations, innovation, R&D and sustainable development. BearingPoint, along with its partners such as ABeam Consulting, Grupo ASSA, IPOPEMA Business Consulting and West Monroe Partners serves its clients across the Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific and the US. BearingPoint is headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
BearingPoint Key Recent Developments
Jul 02,2018: BearingPoint announces 17 new partner promotions in Europe
Mar 05,2018: BearingPoint wins prestigious Central Banking award for third consecutive year
May 02,2017: Patrick Palmgren appointed new CDO of BearingPoint
Mar 27,2017: BearingPoint honored as Central Banking Consultancy and Advisory Services Provider of the Year 2017 with Abacus360 Regulator
Mar 07,2017: BearingPoint wins Best Regulatory Reporting Solution at the InsuranceERM awards
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
BearingPoint-Key Facts 5
BearingPoint-Key Employees 6
BearingPoint-Key Employee Biographies 8
BearingPoint-Major Products and Services 9
BearingPoint-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
BearingPoint-Business Description 15
BearingPoint-SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis-Overview 16
BearingPoint-Key Competitors 20
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 21
Mar 05, 2018: BearingPoint wins prestigious Central Banking award for third consecutive year 21
May 02, 2017: Patrick Palmgren appointed new CDO of BearingPoint 22
Mar 27, 2017: BearingPoint honored as Central Banking Consultancy and Advisory Services Provider of the Year 2017 with Abacus360 Regulator 23
Mar 07, 2017: BearingPoint wins Best Regulatory Reporting Solution at the InsuranceERM awards 24
Jan 25, 2017: European consultancy BearingPoint announces strong, two-digit growth 25
Jan 25, 2017: European consultancy BearingPoint announces strong, two-digit growth 26
Jan 12, 2017: BearingPoint Europe Holdings appoints three new regional leaders 27
Section 4-Appendix 28
About GlobalData 28
Contact Us 28
List Of Table
List of Tables
BearingPoint, Key Facts 5
BearingPoint, Key Employees 6
BearingPoint, Key Employee Biographies 8
BearingPoint, Major Products and Services 9
BearingPoint, History 10
BearingPoint, Other Locations 12
BearingPoint, Subsidiaries 13
BearingPoint, Key Competitors 20
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
BearingPoint, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Deloitte Consulting LLP
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd
FTI Consulting Inc
International Business Machines Corp