Black Box Corp (BBOX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Black Box Corp (BBOX)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Black Box Corp (Black Box) provides technology solutions to assist customers build, manage, optimize, and secure their IT infrastructure. The company's product offerings include cabinets, racks, cables, datacom, digital signage, infrastructure hardware, and video and multimedia, phones, headsets, and unified communications for VoIP applications. It also offers IT services, transformation services, sunset services, global rollouts, technical support services, IT asset management, managed services, data center services, engineering and design, and staff augmentation. It distributes products through a network of value-added resellers, mass merchandisers, web retailers. The company has operations in North America, Europe, Pacific Rim countries, and Latin America. Black Box is headquartered in Lawrence, Pennsylvania, the US.
Black Box Corp Key Recent Developments
Jul 16,2018: Black Box reports fourth quarter fiscal 2018 results
Feb 13,2018: Blackbox welcomes new sales director
Feb 06,2018: Black Box Corporation reports third quarter of fiscal 2018 results
Nov 17,2017: Black Box announces Joel T. Trammell as CEO
Nov 01,2017: Black Box reports second quarter of fiscal 2018 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Black Box Corp-Key Facts 6
Black Box Corp-Key Employees 7
Black Box Corp-Key Employee Biographies 8
Black Box Corp-Major Products and Services 9
Black Box Corp-History 10
Black Box Corp-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Black Box Corp-Business Description 15
Business Segment: International Products 15
Business Segment: International Services 15
Business Segment: North America Products 15
Business Segment: North America Services 16
Black Box Corp-Corporate Strategy 17
Black Box Corp-SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis-Overview 18
Black Box Corp-Strengths 18
Black Box Corp-Weaknesses 19
Black Box Corp-Opportunities 20
Black Box Corp-Threats 21
Black Box Corp-Key Competitors 22
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 29
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 30
Jul 16, 2018: Black Box reports fourth quarter fiscal 2018 results 30
Feb 06, 2018: Black Box Corporation reports third quarter of fiscal 2018 results 31
Nov 17, 2017: Black Box announces Joel T. Trammell as CEO 32
Nov 01, 2017: Black Box reports second quarter of fiscal 2018 results 33
Aug 10, 2017: Black Box reports first quarter of fiscal 2018 results 34
Feb 09, 2017: Black Box appoints Tim DeLisle as Vice President of Sales 35
Jan 31, 2017: Black Box reports third quarter of fiscal 2017 results 36
Jan 24, 2017: Black Box announces Chief Financial Officer to resign 37
Section 5-Appendix 38
Ratio Definitions 38
About GlobalData 42
Contact Us 42
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Black Box Corp, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 27
Black Box Corp, Ratio Charts 29
List Of Table
List of Tables
Black Box Corp, Key Facts 6
Black Box Corp, Key Employees 7
Black Box Corp, Key Employee Biographies 8
Black Box Corp, Major Products and Services 9
Black Box Corp, History 10
Black Box Corp, Other Locations 12
Black Box Corp, Subsidiaries 12
Black Box Corp, Key Competitors 22
Black Box Corp, Ratios based on current share price 23
Black Box Corp, Annual Ratios 24
Black Box Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Black Box Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Black Box Corp, Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 38
Capital Market Ratios 38
Equity Ratios 39
Profitability Ratios 39
Cost Ratios 40
Liquidity Ratios 40
Leverage Ratios 41
Efficiency Ratios 41
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Black Box Corp, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Verizon Business Services
International Business Machines Corp
Insight Enterprises Inc
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
Cisco Systems Inc
Advanced Technology & Research Corporation