CACI International Inc (CACI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
CACI International Inc (CACI)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
CACI International Inc (CACI) is a provider of information technology solutions and services. It provides business systems, communications, space operations and resiliency, command and control, cyber security, health, intelligence, enterprise information technology, investigation and litigation support, logistics, and surveillance and reconnaissance solutions. The company serves to the US Department of Defense (DoD), government and commercial markets. It also offers solutions and services for intelligence, defense and federal civilian customers in support of government transformation and national security missions. The company operates through offices and subsidiaries in North America and Europe. CACI is headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, the US.
CACI International Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 15,2018: CACI announces results for fiscal 2018 Q4 and full year
Jun 28,2018: CACI Appoints Executive Vice President Mike Hale to Lead Intelligence Systems and Support, Cyber Security, and Space Operations and Resiliency Market Areas
Jun 27,2018: CACI Appoints Executive Vice President Mike Hale to Lead Intelligence Systems and Support Cyber Security and Space Operations and Resiliency Market Areas
Jun 19,2018: CACI Appoints Debora A. Plunkett to Board of Directors
May 15,2018: CACI President of U.S. Operations DeEtte Gray Appointed Chair of AFCEA International Board of Directors
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
CACI International Inc-Key Facts 6
CACI International Inc-Key Employees 7
CACI International Inc-Key Employee Biographies 9
CACI International Inc-Major Products and Services 11
CACI International Inc-History 12
CACI International Inc-Company Statement 24
CACI International Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 25
Head Office 25
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 25
Section 2-Company Analysis 26
Company Overview 26
CACI International Inc-Business Description 27
Business Segment: Commercial and Other 27
Business Segment: DoD 27
Business Segment: Federal Civilian Agencies 27
Geographical Segment: Domestic Operations 28
Key Stats 28
Geographical Segment: International Operations 28
Target Markets 28
CACI International Inc-Corporate Strategy 29
CACI International Inc-SWOT Analysis 30
SWOT Analysis-Overview 30
CACI International Inc-Strengths 30
CACI International Inc-Weaknesses 31
CACI International Inc-Opportunities 32
CACI International Inc-Threats 33
CACI International Inc-Key Competitors 34
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 35
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 35
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 36
Performance Chart 39
Financial Performance 39
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 40
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 41
CACI International Inc, Recent Deals Summary 42
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 43
Jun 28, 2018: CACI Appoints Executive Vice President Mike Hale to Lead Intelligence Systems and Support, Cyber Security, and Space Operations and Resiliency Market Areas 43
Jun 27, 2018: CACI Appoints Executive Vice President Mike Hale to Lead Intelligence Systems and Support Cyber Security and Space Operations and Resiliency Market Areas 44
Jun 19, 2018: CACI Appoints Debora A. Plunkett to Board of Directors 45
May 15, 2018: CACI President of U.S. Operations DeEtte Gray Appointed Chair of AFCEA International Board of Directors 46
May 15, 2018: CACI President of U S Operations DeEtte Gray Appointed Chair of AFCEA International Board of Directors 47
Nov 02, 2017: CACI reports results for its fiscal 2018 first quarter 48
Oct 10, 2017: CACI appoints executive vice president Nicolas Farah to lead key defense and national security market areas 50
Aug 17, 2017: CACI reports results for its fiscal 2017 fourth quarter and full year 51
May 03, 2017: CACI reports results for its fiscal 2017 third quarter 52
Section 5-Appendix 53
Ratio Definitions 53
About GlobalData 57
Contact Us 57
List Of Figure
List of Figures
CACI International Inc, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 39
CACI International Inc, Ratio Charts 41
List Of Table
List of Tables
CACI International Inc, Key Facts 6
CACI International Inc, Key Employees 7
CACI International Inc, Key Employee Biographies 9
CACI International Inc, Major Products and Services 11
CACI International Inc, History 12
CACI International Inc, Subsidiaries 25
CACI International Inc, Key Competitors 34
CACI International Inc, Ratios based on current share price 35
CACI International Inc, Annual Ratios 36
CACI International Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 37
CACI International Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 38
CACI International Inc, Interim Ratios 40
CACI International Inc, Recent Deals Summary 42
Currency Codes 53
Capital Market Ratios 53
Equity Ratios 54
Profitability Ratios 54
Cost Ratios 55
Liquidity Ratios 55
Leverage Ratios 56
Efficiency Ratios 56
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
CACI International Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Science Applications International Corporation
ManTech International Corporation
Lockheed Martin Corp
Leidos Holdings Inc
L3 Technologies Inc