Case Study: Distributed in-memory data management-Indian Railways: Distributed in-memory data management in Travel and Tourism
"Case Study: Distributed in-memory data management-Indian Railways", a Best Practices report by GlobalData, is one among the many offerings in Digital Industry product line up, which provides business overview of the company, and a case study focused on the implementation of distributed in-memory data management within the Indian national railways.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following-
- Business Challenges: This section provides key business challenges faced by the company and how the company addressed them.
- Context: This section provides an overview of the client's business, technology under focus and technology vendor details..
- Solutions Deployed: This section provides details about the solutions deployed by the enterprise.
- Deployment Process & Challenges: This section includes details about deployment of the technology and challenged faced during the implementation.
- Benefits Realized: This section analyses benefits realized by the company after implementing the technology/solution.
- Talking Points: This section provides details about the company's future plans related to technology investment, implementation and use.
Reasons to buy
- This best practices report provides a brief overview of Indian Railways, identifies key business challenges and how the company planned to overcome those challenges using 'Distributed in-memory data management '.
- The report drives special focus on Indian Railway's deployment of 'Distributed in-memory data management ' and the benefits the company realized following the technology's deployment and implementation.
- The report provides an in-depth insight into the technology deployment, and the challenges faced by the company during technology implementation, enabling the vendor to focus on those issues.
Table of Contents
Solutions Deployed and Challenges
Single User License:
Distributed in-memory data management, Indian Railways, Pivotal GemFire Software, E-ticket, Web-based services
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY