Casio Computer Co Ltd (6952) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Casio Computer Co Ltd (6952)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Casio Computer Co Ltd (Casio) is a consumer electronics company that manufactures and markets watches, clocks and other electronic products. The company's portfolio comprises electronic dictionaries, electronic calculators, label printers, electronic musical instruments, digital cameras, handheld terminals, electronic cash registers, office computers, page printers, and data projectors. It also offers molds and the molding of plastic parts for cellular phones and electronic components. The company markets watches under G- Shock, Baby-G, Oceanus, Pro Trek, Edifice, and Sheen brand names. Casio carries out majority of its production outside Japan at own facilities and manufacturing subcontractors. Casio is headquartered in Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Casio Computer Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
May 09,2018: Casio Computer FY18 net profit rises, operating profit down
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Casio Computer Co Ltd-Key Facts 6
Casio Computer Co Ltd-Key Employees 7
Casio Computer Co Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 8
Casio Computer Co Ltd-Major Products and Services 9
Casio Computer Co Ltd-History 10
Casio Computer Co Ltd-Company Statement 13
Casio Computer Co Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Casio Computer Co Ltd-Business Description 17
Business Segment: Consumer 17
Business Segment: Others 17
Business Segment: System Equipment 17
Geographical Segment: Asia 17
Geographical Segment: Europe 18
Geographical Segment: Japan 18
Geographical Segment: North America 18
Geographical Segment: Others 18
Casio Computer Co Ltd-Corporate Strategy 19
Casio Computer Co Ltd-SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis-Overview 20
Casio Computer Co Ltd-Strengths 20
Casio Computer Co Ltd-Weaknesses 21
Casio Computer Co Ltd-Opportunities 22
Casio Computer Co Ltd-Threats 23
Casio Computer Co Ltd-Key Competitors 24
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 31
Section 4-Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Casio Computer Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 29
Casio Computer Co Ltd, Ratio Charts 31
List Of Table
List of Tables
Casio Computer Co Ltd, Key Facts 6
Casio Computer Co Ltd, Key Employees 7
Casio Computer Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 8
Casio Computer Co Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
Casio Computer Co Ltd, History 10
Casio Computer Co Ltd, Other Locations 14
Casio Computer Co Ltd, Subsidiaries 14
Casio Computer Co Ltd, Key Competitors 24
Casio Computer Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 25
Casio Computer Co Ltd, Annual Ratios 26
Casio Computer Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
Casio Computer Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
Casio Computer Co Ltd, Interim Ratios 30
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Casio Computer Co Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Samsung Electronics Co Ltd
LG Electronics Inc
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company