Cohu, Inc. (COHU) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Cohu, Inc. (COHU) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Cohu, Inc. (Cohu) is a semiconductor equipment manufacturing company. The company develops, manufactures and markets a broad line of equipment capable of handling a wide range of integrated circuits and LED packages, for the pick-and-place, gravity-feed, test-in-strip and turret handling, MEMS and system-level test markets. The company's products include test handling systems, burn-in equipment and thermal sub-systems for the semiconductor industry. Cohu markets its products through direct sales force and independent sales representatives. It operates manufacturing facilities in the US, Germany, and the Philippines. The company operates in the US, Malaysia, China, Korea and Philippines. Cohu is headquartered in Poway, California, the US.
Cohu, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 02,2018: Cohu releases Q2 2018 results
Feb 16,2018: Cohu posts Q4 and full year 2017 operating results
Nov 03,2017: Cohu reports third quarter 2017 results
Jul 27,2017: Cohu reports second quarter 2017 results
Jul 27,2017: Cohu Q2 net income up
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Cohu, Inc. - Key Facts 5
Cohu, Inc. - Key Employees 6
Cohu, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Cohu, Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
Cohu, Inc. - History 9
Cohu, Inc. - Company Statement 11
Cohu, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 - Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Cohu, Inc. - Business Description 15
Cohu, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Cohu, Inc. - Strengths 16
Cohu, Inc. - Weaknesses 17
Cohu, Inc. - Opportunities 18
Cohu, Inc. - Threats 19
Cohu, Inc. - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments 28
Nov 03, 2017: Cohu reports third quarter 2017 results 28
Jul 27, 2017: Cohu Q2 net income up 29
Jul 27, 2017: Cohu reports second quarter 2017 results 30
Jul 11, 2017: Cohu announces strong preliminary Q2 2017 results 31
Apr 27, 2017: Cohu reports net income for Q1, provides guidance for Q2 32
Feb 16, 2017: Cohu reports higher Q4 net income, provides Q1 outlook 33
Section 5 - Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Cohu, Inc., Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 25
Cohu, Inc., Ratio Charts 27
List Of Table
List of Tables
Cohu, Inc., Key Facts 5
Cohu, Inc., Key Employees 6
Cohu, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Cohu, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Cohu, Inc., History 9
Cohu, Inc., Other Locations 12
Cohu, Inc., Subsidiaries 13
Cohu, Inc., Key Competitors 20
Cohu, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 21
Cohu, Inc., Annual Ratios 22
Cohu, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
Cohu, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
Cohu, Inc., Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 34
Capital Market Ratios 34
Equity Ratios 35
Profitability Ratios 35
Cost Ratios 36
Liquidity Ratios 36
Leverage Ratios 37
Efficiency Ratios 37
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Cohu, Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Ultra Clean Holdings Inc
Tessera Technologies, Inc.
Rudolph Technologies, Inc.
Electro Scientific Industries Inc
Brooks Automation Inc
Axcelis Technologies Inc
Advanced Energy Industries Inc