Columbus A/S (COLUM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
About the Report
About the Report
Columbus A/S (Columbus), formerly Columbus IT Partner A/S, is a technology company that offers integrated business systems. The company offers digital transformation, ERP and CRM solutions and Columbus solutions. Its digital transformation solution includes cloud, mobility, e-commerce and Internet of things, among others. Columbus provide application management, transformational ERP, mitigrating risk and lifetime support. The company provide Columbus solutions for manufacturing, food, integration and migration, productivity and security and retail, among others. It serves to retail chains, warehouse management and distribution, construction, manufacturing and professional services. The company operates in Aarhus, Aalborg and Viborg. Columbus is headquartered in Ballerup, Denmark.
Columbus A/S Key Recent Developments
Aug 23,2018: Columbus delivers revenue growth of 52% in first half of 2018
Jul 02,2018: Columbus names Luciano Cunha as new CEO
May 17,2018: Columbus UK achieves ISO 27001 certification for information security and management
Mar 15,2018: Columbus delivers growth in result after tax of 18% in 2017
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Columbus A/S provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Columbus A/S including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Columbus A/S, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1-About the Company
Columbus A/S-Key Information
Columbus A/S-Key Employees
Columbus A/S-Key Employee Biographies
Columbus A/S-Key Operational Heads
Columbus A/S-Major Products and Services
Columbus A/S-Company Statement
Columbus A/S-Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
Columbus A/S-Business Description
Columbus A/S-Corporate Strategy
Columbus A/S-SWOT Analysis
Columbus A/S-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company Financial Performance Charts
Columbus A/S-Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figure
List of Figures
Columbus A/S, Performance Chart
Columbus A/S, Ratio Charts
List of Table
List of Tables
Columbus A/S, Key Information
Columbus A/S, Key Ratios
Columbus A/S, Share Data
Columbus A/S, Major Products and Services
Columbus A/S, History
Columbus A/S, Key Employees
Columbus A/S, Key Employee Biographies
Columbus A/S, Key Operational Heads
Columbus A/S, Other Locations
Columbus A/S, Subsidiaries
Columbus A/S, Key Competitors
Columbus A/S, SWOT Analysis
Columbus A/S, Ratios based on current share price
Columbus A/S, Annual Ratios
Columbus A/S, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Why Buy From US?
What makes us stand out is that our consultants follows Robust, Refine and Result (RRR) methodology. i.e. Robust for clear definitions, approaches and sanity checking, Refine for differentiating respondents facts and opinions and Result for presenting data with story
We have set a benchmark in the industry by offering our clients with syndicated and customized market research reports featuring coverage of entire market as well as meticulous research and analyst insights.
While we don't replace traditional research, we flip the method upside down. Our dual approach of Top Bottom & Bottom Top ensures quality deliverable by not just verifying company fundamentals but also looking at the sector and macroeconomic factors.
With one step in the future, our research team constantly tries to show you the bigger picture. We help with some of the tough questions you may encounter along the way: How is the industry positioned? Best marketing channel? KPI's of competitors? By aligning every element, we help maximize success.
Our report gives you instant access to the answers and sources that other companies might choose to hide. We elaborate each steps of research methodology we have used and showcase you the sample size to earn your trust.
If you need any support, we are here! We pride ourselves on universe strength, data quality, and quick, friendly, and professional service.