Computershare Ltd (CPU)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Computershare Ltd (Computershare) provides financial and governance services. The company offers employee equity plans, proxy solicitation, stakeholder communications, mortgage servicing, investor services, shareholder consulting services, and advisory services. It also offers employee share plan services, technology services, and stakeholder relationship management services. It provides mortgage servicing activities, class actions, corporate trust, tenant bond protection services, bankruptcy, mutual fund administration support services, settlement recovery services and childcare voucher administration services. Computershare provides unit registry, investment administration and unit pricing, fund accounting, and risk management services. It serves transfer agencies, corporate trusts, mortgage servicers and licensed dealers. The company has business presence across Australia, Europe, Asia, Africa, the Middle-East, and North America. Computershare is headquartered in Abbotsford, Victoria, Australia.
Computershare Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 14,2018: Computershare announces appointment of non-executive directors
Oct 11,2017: Australian financial services company to create 300 jobs in Edinburgh with global technology centre
Jun 27,2017: Computershare to create 300 new Edinburgh-based jobs
Jun 26,2017: Financial services firm to create 300 jobs at Edinburgh technology centre
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Computershare Ltd-Key Facts 6
Computershare Ltd-Key Employees 7
Computershare Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 8
Computershare Ltd-Major Products and Services 10
Computershare Ltd-History 11
Computershare Ltd-Company Statement 13
Computershare Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 - Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Computershare Ltd-Business Description 18
Product Category: Business Services 18
Product Category: Communication Services 18
Product Category: Corporate Actions 18
Product Category: Employee Share Plans 18
Product Category: Register Maintenance 19
Product Category: Stakeholder Relationship Management 19
Product Category: Technology and Other 19
Geographical Segment: Australia 19
Geographical Segment: Canada 19
Geographical Segment: Other Non-Significant Countries 20
Geographical Segment: The UK 20
Geographical Segment: The US 20
Computershare Ltd-SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis-Overview 21
Computershare Ltd-Strengths 21
Computershare Ltd-Weaknesses 22
Computershare Ltd-Opportunities 23
Computershare Ltd-Threats 24
Computershare Ltd-Key Competitors 25
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 32
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments 33
Feb 14, 2018: Computershare announces appointment of non-executive directors 33
Section 5 - Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List of Figures
Computershare Ltd, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 30
Computershare Ltd, Ratio Charts 32
List of Tables
Computershare Ltd, Key Facts 6
Computershare Ltd, Key Employees 7
Computershare Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 8
Computershare Ltd, Major Products and Services 10
Computershare Ltd, History 11
Computershare Ltd, Other Locations 14
Computershare Ltd, Subsidiaries 15
Computershare Ltd, Key Competitors 25
Computershare Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 26
Computershare Ltd, Annual Ratios 27
Computershare Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
Computershare Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
Computershare Ltd, Interim Ratios 31
Currency Codes 34
Capital Market Ratios 34
Equity Ratios 35
Profitability Ratios 35
Cost Ratios 36
Liquidity Ratios 36
Leverage Ratios 37
Efficiency Ratios 37
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Schroders Plc Macquarie Group Ltd Issuer Direct Corporation Finastra Group Holdings Limited DST Systems Inc Deutsche Borse AG
Macquarie Group Ltd
Issuer Direct Corporation
Finastra Group Holdings Limited
DST Systems Inc
Deutsche Borse AG
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"