Dassault Systemes S.A. (DSY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Dassault Systemes S.A. (DSY)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Dassault Systemes S.A. (Dassault) is a 3D experience company that offers software applications and services. Dassault offers consulting services in the areas of design, deployment, support, training, and engineering services. The company serves various industries including aerospace and defense; transportation and mobility; marine and offshore; industrial equipment; high-tech; architecture, engineering and construction; consumer goods and retail; life sciences; energy process and utilities; financial and business services; and natural resources. The company markets its products through a network of distributors and value-added resellers. The company, together with its subsidiaries and representative offices, operates in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Dassault is headquartered in Velizy-Villacoublay, Cedex, France.
Dassault Systemes S.A. Key Recent Developments
Feb 01,2018: Dassault Systemes Announces IFRS and non-IFRS New Licenses Revenue Up 16% in Fourth Quarter and Up 11% for 2017 at Constant Currency
Sep 28,2017: PGRC To Build Oil Refinery In Palu
Jul 25,2017: Dassault Systemes Q2 net income increases
Jul 18,2017: LogiCamms signs MoU with Dassault Systemes
Apr 26,2017: Dassault Systemes Q1 net income down
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Dassault Systemes S.A.-Key Facts 5
Dassault Systemes S.A.-Key Employees 6
Dassault Systemes S.A.-Key Employee Biographies 7
Dassault Systemes S.A.-Major Products and Services 8
Dassault Systemes S.A.-History 9
Dassault Systemes S.A.-Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2-Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Dassault Systemes S.A.-Business Description 19
Dassault Systemes S.A.-SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis-Overview 20
Dassault Systemes S.A.-Strengths 20
Dassault Systemes S.A.-Weaknesses 21
Dassault Systemes S.A.-Opportunities 22
Dassault Systemes S.A.-Threats 23
Dassault Systemes S.A.-Key Competitors 24
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 31
Dassault Systemes S.A., Recent Deals Summary 32
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 33
Feb 01, 2018: Dassault Systemes Announces IFRS and non-IFRS New Licenses Revenue Up 16% in Fourth Quarter and Up 11% for 2017 at Constant Currency 33
Jul 25, 2017: Dassault Systemes Q2 net income increases 34
Jul 18, 2017: LogiCamms signs MoU with Dassault Systemes 35
Apr 26, 2017: Dassault Systemes Q1 net income down 36
Mar 28, 2017: McDermott selects Dassault's technology to improve efficiency and performance 37
Section 5-Appendix 38
Ratio Definitions 38
About GlobalData 42
Contact Us 42
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Dassault Systemes S.A., Performance Chart (2013-2017) 29
Dassault Systemes S.A., Ratio Charts 31
List Of Table
List of Tables
Dassault Systemes S.A., Key Facts 5
Dassault Systemes S.A., Key Employees 6
Dassault Systemes S.A., Key Employee Biographies 7
Dassault Systemes S.A., Major Products and Services 8
Dassault Systemes S.A., History 9
Dassault Systemes S.A., Other Locations 16
Dassault Systemes S.A., Subsidiaries 16
Dassault Systemes S.A., Key Competitors 24
Dassault Systemes S.A., Ratios based on current share price 25
Dassault Systemes S.A., Annual Ratios 26
Dassault Systemes S.A., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
Dassault Systemes S.A., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
Dassault Systemes S.A., Interim Ratios 30
Dassault Systemes S.A., Recent Deals Summary 32
Currency Codes 38
Capital Market Ratios 38
Equity Ratios 39
Profitability Ratios 39
Cost Ratios 40
Liquidity Ratios 40
Leverage Ratios 41
Efficiency Ratios 41
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Dassault Systemes S.A., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Siemens PLM Software Inc
MSC Software Corp