Electrocomponents plc (ECM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Electrocomponents plc (ECM)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Electrocomponents plc (Electrocomponents) is a distributor of electronics and maintenance products. The company offers a wide range of including semiconductors, passive and electromechanical components. Its maintenance products comprise electrical, automation and control , test and measurement, and tools, safety and consumable products. It conducts its operations under the brands of RS Components and Allied Electronics, which function as high service distributors for engineers. RS components functions mainly in the UK, Europe and Asia Pacific regions; and Allied mainly caters to the North American region. The company operates across several countries in the world through its subsidiaries and distributors. Electrocomponents is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
Electrocomponents plc Key Recent Developments
Sep 21,2017: RS Components appoints Frank Lee as Regional Vice President, Asia Pacific
May 23,2017: Electrocomponents annual profit increases
Apr 04,2017: Electrocomponents appoints president of product and supplier management
Jan 26,2017: Electrocomponents appoints new President of Allied Electronics
Jan 12,2017: RS Components appoints Cameron Ward as Senior Vice President of Innovation
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Electrocomponents plc-Key Facts 6
Electrocomponents plc-Key Employees 7
Electrocomponents plc-Key Employee Biographies 8
Electrocomponents plc-Major Products and Services 9
Electrocomponents plc-History 10
Electrocomponents plc-Company Statement 16
Electrocomponents plc-Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Section 2-Company Analysis 19
Company Overview 19
Electrocomponents plc-Business Description 20
Product Category: Electronics 20
Product Category: Industrial 20
Geographical Segment: France 21
Geographical Segment: Germany 21
Geographical Segment: Italy 21
Geographical Segment: Rest of World 21
Geographical Segment: The UK 21
Geographical Segment: The US 21
Electrocomponents plc-Corporate Strategy 22
Electrocomponents plc-SWOT Analysis 23
SWOT Analysis-Overview 23
Electrocomponents plc-Strengths 23
Electrocomponents plc-Weaknesses 24
Electrocomponents plc-Opportunities 25
Electrocomponents plc-Threats 26
Electrocomponents plc-Key Competitors 27
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 29
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 33
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 34
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 35
Sep 21, 2017: RS Components appoints Frank Lee as Regional Vice President, Asia Pacific 35
May 23, 2017: Electrocomponents annual profit increases 36
Apr 04, 2017: Electrocomponents appoints president of product and supplier management 37
Jan 26, 2017: Electrocomponents appoints new President of Allied Electronics 38
Jan 12, 2017: RS Components appoints Cameron Ward as Senior Vice President of Innovation 39
Section 5-Appendix 40
Ratio Definitions 40
About GlobalData 44
Contact Us 44
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Electrocomponents plc, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 32
Electrocomponents plc, Ratio Charts 34
List Of Table
List of Tables
Electrocomponents plc, Key Facts 6
Electrocomponents plc, Key Employees 7
Electrocomponents plc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Electrocomponents plc, Major Products and Services 9
Electrocomponents plc, History 10
Electrocomponents plc, Other Locations 18
Electrocomponents plc, Subsidiaries 18
Electrocomponents plc, Key Competitors 27
Electrocomponents plc, Ratios based on current share price 28
Electrocomponents plc, Annual Ratios 29
Electrocomponents plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 30
Electrocomponents plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 31
Electrocomponents plc, Interim Ratios 33
Currency Codes 40
Capital Market Ratios 40
Equity Ratios 41
Profitability Ratios 41
Cost Ratios 42
Liquidity Ratios 42
Leverage Ratios 43
Efficiency Ratios 43
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Electrocomponents plc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
TPC Wire & Cable Corporation
Premier Farnell Ltd
ERIKS Industrial Services Ltd
Arrow Electronics Inc