Electronics For Imaging, Inc. (EFII) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Electronics For Imaging, Inc. (EFII)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Electronics for Imaging, Inc. (EFI) is a provider of products, technology and services with a focus on transforming traditional analog based printing to digital on-demand printing. The company offers industrial super-wide and wide format display graphics, industrial digital inkjet printer parts, corrugated packaging and display, textile, and ceramic tile decoration digital inkjet printers. It also offers customization services, consulting services, and professional services including, print production workflow, web-to-print, cross-media marketing, fashion design, and business process automation solutions. The company serves the printing, packaging and textile industries. The company operates across Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Asia-pacific, and the Americas. EFI is headquartered in Fremont, California, the US.
Electronics For Imaging, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Sep 05,2018: EFI Nozomi and VUTEk h3 Win a Pair of Prestigious SGIA Product of the Year Awards[Newswire : Technology-GNW RSS]
Jul 30,2018: EFI announces results for Q2 2018
Jul 30,2018: EFI CEO informed board he intends to step down
May 01,2018: Electronics For Imaging's revenue increases in Q1
Mar 05,2018: EFI announces new appointments to leadership team
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Electronics For Imaging, Inc.-Key Facts 6
Electronics For Imaging, Inc.-Key Employees 7
Electronics For Imaging, Inc.-Key Employee Biographies 8
Electronics For Imaging, Inc.-Major Products and Services 10
Electronics For Imaging, Inc.-History 11
Electronics For Imaging, Inc.-Company Statement 19
Electronics For Imaging, Inc.-Locations And Subsidiaries 21
Head Office 21
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 21
Section 2-Company Analysis 24
Company Overview 24
Electronics For Imaging, Inc.-Business Description 25
Business Segment: Fiery 25
Business Segment: Industrial Inkjet 25
Business Segment: Productivity Software 25
Geographical Segment: APAC 26
Geographical Segment: EMEA 26
Geographical Segment: The Americas 26
Electronics For Imaging, Inc.-Corporate Strategy 27
Electronics For Imaging, Inc.-SWOT Analysis 28
SWOT Analysis-Overview 28
Electronics For Imaging, Inc.-Strengths 28
Electronics For Imaging, Inc.-Weaknesses 29
Electronics For Imaging, Inc.-Opportunities 30
Electronics For Imaging, Inc.-Threats 31
Electronics For Imaging, Inc.-Key Competitors 32
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 33
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 33
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 34
Performance Chart 37
Financial Performance 37
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 38
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 39
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 40
Sep 05, 2018: EFI Nozomi and VUTEk h3 Win a Pair of Prestigious SGIA Product of the Year Awards[Newswire : Technology-GNW RSS] 40
Sep 05, 2018: EFI Nozomi and VUTEk h3 Win a Pair of Prestigious SGIA Product of the Year Awards[Newswire : Technology-GNW RSS] 41
Sep 05, 2018: EFI Nozomi and VUTEk h3 Win a Pair of Prestigious SGIA Product of the Year Awards[Newswire : Technology-GNW RSS] 42
Sep 05, 2018: EFI Nozomi and VUTEk h3 Win a Pair of Prestigious SGIA Product of the Year Awards[Newswire : Technology-GNW RSS] 43
Jul 30, 2018: EFI CEO informed board he intends to step down 44
May 01, 2018: Electronics For Imaging's revenue increases in Q1 45
May 01, 2018: Electronics For Imaging's revenue increases in Q1 46
Oct 30, 2017: Electronics For Imaging reports 1% increase in Q3 revenue 47
Oct 27, 2017: EFI reports third quarter 2017 results 48
Sep 11, 2017: EFI reports second quarter 2017 results 49
Section 5-Appendix 50
Ratio Definitions 50
About GlobalData 54
Contact Us 54
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Electronics For Imaging, Inc., Performance Chart (2013-2017) 37
Electronics For Imaging, Inc., Ratio Charts 39
List Of Table
List of Tables
Electronics For Imaging, Inc., Key Facts 6
Electronics For Imaging, Inc., Key Employees 7
Electronics For Imaging, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
Electronics For Imaging, Inc., Major Products and Services 10
Electronics For Imaging, Inc., History 11
Electronics For Imaging, Inc., Other Locations 21
Electronics For Imaging, Inc., Subsidiaries 22
Electronics For Imaging, Inc., Key Competitors 32
Electronics For Imaging, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 33
Electronics For Imaging, Inc., Annual Ratios 34
Electronics For Imaging, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 35
Electronics For Imaging, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 36
Electronics For Imaging, Inc., Interim Ratios 38
Currency Codes 50
Capital Market Ratios 50
Equity Ratios 51
Profitability Ratios 51
Cost Ratios 52
Liquidity Ratios 52
Leverage Ratios 53
Efficiency Ratios 53
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Electronics For Imaging, Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Inca Designs, Inc.
Mimaki Engineering Co., Ltd.
Durst Corporation Inc.