ESI Group S.A. (ESI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
ESI Group S.A. (ESI)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
ESI Group S.A. (ESI) provides software and services for virtual prototyping in the physics of materials and virtual manufacturing. It offers wide range of software solutions such as virtual manufacturing, virtual reality, data analytics, virtual environment, virtual integration platform, cloud solutions, system modeling, and virtual performance . The company's services portfolio includes engineering services, consulting services, process automation, training and technical support. ESI offers its products and services to various industries such as ground transportation, aeronautics and aerospace, heavy industry, energy, government defense and marine, electronics and consumer goods, education and others. Geographically, it operates in the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Africa through its various subsidiaries and offices. ESI is headquartered in Paris, France.
ESI Group S.A. Key Recent Developments
May 31,2018: ESI Group announces the nomination of Olfa Zorgati as Chief Financial Officer
Dec 05,2017: ESI Group announces the departure of its CFO
Oct 17,2017: ESI Group is awarded first prize of the Gaia campaign 2017 for the second year in a row
Sep 19,2017: ESI Group announces first-half 2017 results
Aug 03,2017: ESI Releases SYSTUS 2017 Dedicated to the Energy Sector
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
ESI Group S.A.-Key Facts 6
ESI Group S.A.-Key Employees 7
ESI Group S.A.-Key Employee Biographies 8
ESI Group S.A.-Major Products and Services 9
ESI Group S.A.-History 10
ESI Group S.A.-Company Statement 14
ESI Group S.A.-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
ESI Group S.A.-Business Description 18
Business Segment: Licenses 18
Business Segment: Services 18
Geographical Segment: Americas 18
Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific 18
Geographical Segment: Europe, Middle East and Africa 19
ESI Group S.A.-Corporate Strategy 20
ESI Group S.A.-SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis-Overview 21
ESI Group S.A.-Strengths 21
ESI Group S.A.-Weaknesses 22
ESI Group S.A.-Opportunities 23
ESI Group S.A.-Threats 24
ESI Group S.A.-Key Competitors 25
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 32
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 33
May 31, 2018: ESI Group announces the nomination of Olfa Zorgati as Chief Financial Officer 33
Dec 05, 2017: ESI Group announces the departure of its CFO 34
Oct 17, 2017: ESI Group is awarded first prize of the Gaia campaign 2017 for the second year in a row 35
Sep 19, 2017: ESI Group announces first-half 2017 results 36
Aug 03, 2017: ESI Releases SYSTUS 2017 Dedicated to the Energy Sector 37
Jul 13, 2017: ESI, Colosio and Ecotre Valente receive METEF 2017 Innovation Award in Machinery category 38
Section 5-Appendix 39
Ratio Definitions 39
About GlobalData 43
Contact Us 43
List Of Figure
List of Figures
ESI Group S.A., Performance Chart (2014-2018) 30
ESI Group S.A., Ratio Charts 32
List Of Table
List of Tables
ESI Group S.A., Key Facts 6
ESI Group S.A., Key Employees 7
ESI Group S.A., Key Employee Biographies 8
ESI Group S.A., Major Products and Services 9
ESI Group S.A., History 10
ESI Group S.A., Other Locations 15
ESI Group S.A., Subsidiaries 16
ESI Group S.A., Key Competitors 25
ESI Group S.A., Ratios based on current share price 26
ESI Group S.A., Annual Ratios 27
ESI Group S.A., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
ESI Group S.A., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
ESI Group S.A., Interim Ratios 31
Currency Codes 39
Capital Market Ratios 39
Equity Ratios 40
Profitability Ratios 40
Cost Ratios 41
Liquidity Ratios 41
Leverage Ratios 42
Efficiency Ratios 42
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
ESI Group S.A., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
MSC Software Corp
Dassault Systemes SA