Intuit Inc (INTU)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Intuit Inc (Intuit) offers financial management and compliance products and services. The company offers QuickBooks financial and business management online services and desktop software, payment processing, and payroll solutions to small businesses and self-employed customers worldwide. It offers TurboTax income tax preparation products and services for do-it-yourself (DIY) customers in the US and Canada. It also offers tax preparation and filing offerings including Lacerte, ProSeries, ProFile, and ProConnect Tax Online to the professional accountants in the US and Canada. The company partners with platform providers including Google and Apple, financial institutions, developers, and accountants to develop customer-centric solutions. Intuit is headquartered in Mountain View, California, the US.
Intuit Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 23,2018: Intuit fourth quarter revenue up 17 percent, full year up 15 percent
Aug 23,2018: Intuit CEO and CTO plan to step down, stock falls
Aug 23,2018: Intuit announces leadership succession plans
Jul 25,2018: Dozens of workers laid off at Intuit in Tucson
May 23,2018: Intuit announces results for Q3 fiscal 2018
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Intuit Inc-Key Facts 6
Intuit Inc-Key Employees 7
Intuit Inc-Key Employee Biographies 8
Intuit Inc-Major Products and Services 10
Intuit Inc-History 12
Intuit Inc-Company Statement 15
Intuit Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2-Company Analysis 19
Company Overview 19
Intuit Inc-Business Description 20
Business Segment: Consumer 20
Key Stats 20
Business Segment: Small Business and Self-Employed 20
Key Stats 21
Business Segment: Strategic Partner 21
Key Stats 21
Intuit Inc-Corporate Strategy 22
Intuit Inc-SWOT Analysis 23
SWOT Analysis-Overview 23
Intuit Inc-Strengths 23
Intuit Inc-Weaknesses 24
Intuit Inc-Opportunities 25
Intuit Inc-Threats 26
Intuit Inc-Key Competitors 27
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 29
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 33
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 34
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 35
Aug 23, 2018: Intuit fourth quarter revenue up 17 percent, full year up 15 percent 35
Aug 23, 2018: Intuit CEO and CTO plan to step down, stock falls 37
Aug 23, 2018: Intuit announces leadership succession plans 38
Nov 01, 2017: Intuit names Diego Rodriguez as chief product and design officer 40
Oct 20, 2017: Diane Greene to step down from Intuit board of directors; former Amazon.com CFO Thomas Szkutak nominated 41
Jul 21, 2017: Intuit appoints Deborah Liu to board of directors 42
Jul 20, 2017: Intuit appoints new board member 43
May 23, 2017: Intuit reports third-quarter revenue up 10 percent 44
Feb 23, 2017: Intuit reports Q2 2017 results 45
Feb 02, 2017: Renewable Power Direct Brings Wind Energy to Intuit Inc. California Headquarters 46
Section 5-Appendix 47
Ratio Definitions 47
About GlobalData 51
Contact Us 51
List of Figures
Intuit Inc, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 32
Intuit Inc, Ratio Charts 34
List of Tables
Intuit Inc, Key Facts 6
Intuit Inc, Key Employees 7
Intuit Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Intuit Inc, Major Products and Services 10
Intuit Inc, History 12
Intuit Inc, Other Locations 16
Intuit Inc, Subsidiaries 17
Intuit Inc, Key Competitors 27
Intuit Inc, Ratios based on current share price 28
Intuit Inc, Annual Ratios 29
Intuit Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 30
Intuit Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 31
Intuit Inc, Interim Ratios 33
Currency Codes 47
Capital Market Ratios 47
Equity Ratios 48
Profitability Ratios 48
Cost Ratios 49
Liquidity Ratios 49
Leverage Ratios 50
Efficiency Ratios 50
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
JPMorgan Chase & Co
Bank of America Corp
SimpleTax Software Inc.
PayPal Holdings Inc
Wells Fargo & Co
H&R Block, Inc.
First Data Corp
The Sage Group plc
Automatic Data Processing Inc
Fidelity National Information Services Inc
Intuit Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"