IT Hardware in France
IT Hardware in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the France it hardware market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The IT hardware market includes all physical components integral to computing. The total market values include client computing and peripherals (desktop PCs, notebook PCs, fixed phones and adaptors, scanners and imaging devices standalone printers, thin-clients and workstations), network infrastructure (Ethernet hubs and switches, Ethernet routers, WAN CPE and termination equipment, WAN multi-service switches, WLAN access points, WLAN cards and WLAN switches and appliances), security hardware and appliances (content-filtering and anti-spam appliances, encryption/SSL accelerators, firewall and VPN gateways, smart card readers and smart cards), server computing (high-end servers, low-end servers and mid-range servers) and storage infrastructure (hard-disk drives, NAS filers and arrays, NAS gateways, SAN adaptors and connectors and SAN disk arrays).
- The French IT Hardware market had total revenues of USD 9,401.7m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.9% between 2013 and 2017.
- The Client Computing & Peripherals segment was the market's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD 5,817.3m, equivalent to 61.9% of the market's overall value.
- France was one of the top three markets in Europe in 2017, making up 12.4%, behind the UK (18.6%) and Germany (17.7%).
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the it hardware market in France
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the it hardware market in France
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key it hardware market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France it hardware market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the France it hardware market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the France it hardware market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France it hardware market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up France's it hardware market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Five Forces Analysis 13
Buyer power 14
Supplier power 15
New entrants 17
Threat of substitutes 18
Degree of rivalry 19
Leading Companies 21
Acer Incorporated 21
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. 24
HP Inc. 27
Lenovo Group Limited 30
Macroeconomic Indicators 33
Country data 33
Industry associations 36
Related MarketLine research 36
About MarketLine 37
List of Figures
Figure 1: France it hardware market value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: France it hardware market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: France it hardware market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: France it hardware market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the it hardware market in France, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the it hardware market in France, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the it hardware market in France, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the it hardware market in France, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the it hardware market in France, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the it hardware market in France, 2017
Figure 11: Acer Incorporated: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: Acer Incorporated: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.: assets & liabilities
Figure 15: HP Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: HP Inc.: assets & liabilities
Figure 17: Lenovo Group Limited: revenues & profitability
Figure 18: Lenovo Group Limited: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: France it hardware market value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: France it hardware market category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 3: France it hardware market geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: France it hardware market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 5: Acer Incorporated: key facts
Table 6: Acer Incorporated: key financials (USD )
Table 7: Acer Incorporated: key financials (NTUSD )
Table 8: Acer Incorporated: key financial ratios
Table 9: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.: key facts
Table 10: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.: key financials (USD )
Table 11: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.: key financials (NTUSD )
Table 12: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 13: HP Inc.: key facts
Table 14: HP Inc.: key financials (USD )
Table 15: HP Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 16: Lenovo Group Limited: key facts
Table 17: Lenovo Group Limited: key financials (USD )
Table 18: Lenovo Group Limited: key financial ratios
Table 19: France size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 20: France gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 21: France gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 22: France inflation, 2013-17
Table 23: France consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 24: France exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
Lenovo Group Limited
IT Hardware, MarketLine, France
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"