IT systems management enables enterprises to gain improved visibility into their IT operations, and helps companies protect against the fallout from downtime and threats. Like many areas in enterprise IT, the future of IT systems management will be highly influenced by the combination of cloud, mobile, and social dynamics. As the dependence on IT grows, it becomes vitally important to efficiently manage and safeguard IT and data assets. Effective systems and network management solutions help IT organizations move beyond fire-drill mode to provide businesses with proactive guidance and support.
- Modern IT management and monitoring software packages are taking advantage of public, private, and hybrid cloud infrastructures to deliver a simpler, more robust, and highly scalable systems management experience.
- Data grids provide an infrastructure to support data storage, data discovery, data handling, data publication, and data manipulation. Grid technology offers numerous advantages like transparent sharing of data across organizations, elimination of data inconsistency, and higher level security through grid security infrastructure.
- However, compliance risks facing the IT systems management span a number of areas, from the ethics and legalities of business transactions to the valuation of products for duty purposes, accounting standards, tax laws, and consumer protection regulations.
Kable's Strategic Focus Report - IT systems management analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the IT systems management market. The report outlines the evolution of IT systems management, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents Kable's view of the revenue opportunities in the IT systems management market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector, and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises' investment priorities in IT systems management.
This product covers the latest trends in the IT systems management market, coupled with insight into the vendor landscape and market size in the IT systems management domain.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The latest trends impacting the IT systems management market.
- The market drivers (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the IT systems management market.
- The market inhibitors that may hinder the pervasive adoption of IT systems management.
- Identification of the top ICT vendors in the IT systems management market, coupled with an overview of the top 5 vendors.
- The primary findings from Kable's view of revenue opportunities in the IT systems management market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sectors and size band.
- An identification of enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations relating to IT systems management.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the IT systems management landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the IT systems management segment.
- Comprehend the IT systems management vendor landscape and track their relative performance in the IT systems management market to gain a competitive advantage.
- Enhance your market segmentation by analyzing the revenue opportunity forecasts figure in the IT systems management market from 2015 to 2019, spanning six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
- Understand how organization's IT systems management requirements are set to change in the next two years in order to prioritize your target market.
2 Technology evolution
2.1 Current technology trends
2.2 Key market drivers and inhibitors
2.2.1 Key market drivers
2.2.2 Key inhibitors
3 Vendor landscape
3.1 Vendor snapshot (the top 5 vendors)
4 The market opportunity
4.1 The total market opportunity
4.2 Geographic breakdown
4.3 Vertical market breakdown
4.4 Size band breakdown
5 IT systems management investment priorities
6.1 The impact of cloud, mobile, and analytics are rekindling enterprises' interest in IT systems management
7.2 Further reading
7.3 Contact the authors
Figure 1: Key trends impacting the IT systems management market
Figure 2: Key market drivers and inhibitors impacting the IT systems management market
Figure 3: Market share of the leading vendors in the IT systems management market - 2014
Figure 4: IT systems management - global market opportunity forecast
Figure 5: IT systems management - global market opportunity forecast by region
Figure 6: IT systems management - global market opportunity forecast by vertical market (top six verticals only)
Figure 7: IT systems management - global market opportunity forecast by size band
Figure 8: IT systems management - enterprises' current and future investment priorities
Table 1: Market share of the leading vendors in the IT systems management market
Table 2: Brief overview of the top five vendors in the IT systems management market
Table 3: IT systems management- global market opportunity forecast, USD millions
Table 4: IT systems management - global market opportunity forecast by region, USD millions
Table 5: IT systems management - global market opportunity forecast by vertical market, USD millions
Table 6: IT systems management- global market opportunity forecast by size band, USD millions
Table 7: IT systems management - enterprises' current and future investment priorities
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
Well structured, the insights they shared with us were very helpful and reliable. Their timely assistance make their services invaluable to us. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future if needed... "President, VPP E-Data Services, VPP E-Data Services"
The report sent to us was on the point, and its information was quite extensive, well structured, and well researched. More importantly what we valued was your response time and professionalism. As a leading global consulting firm, our clients expect high quality deliverables in short periods of time, so a reliable research partner is essential. For the price that you have charged the quality of your services were exceptional. We look forward to continue our relationship with your team on future engagements.... "Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton"
This is with regards to your report on India PVC pipes and fitting market outlook industry outlook to 2019. This is a very well written report and accept my compliments on the same.... ... "Mohit Mittal, Consultant, KPMG Advisory Services"
I am pleased to see the very useful and productive information in the report..Very well structured great presentation reflect professionalism in your research studies.... "Mustafa Masood, Financial Analyst , Coldwell Banker Riyadh"
While we still are studying and analysing your reports about Vietnam & Thailand, we would like to convey to your research team that they have done a very good job in compiling so much of information together. We hope to see more of such well researched reports. All the best & keep it up. ... "Prashant Bhagwat,General Manager, Mahindra"