ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp (4739) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp (4739)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp (CTC), a subsidiary of ITOCHU Corporation, provides and maintains computer network systems. The company also develops customized software and provides data center services and support. It offers information processing services, information services related to science and engineering, system construction and operation services, telecommunications and broadcasting operation services, software development services, and solution services. The company has business presence in Japan, the US, Malaysia, Singapore, and Thailand. CTC serves to various industries, including finance, insurance, distribution, education and public sector, science and engineering, manufacturing, electronics, and telecommunications. CTC is headquartered in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp-Key Facts 6
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp-Key Employees 7
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp-Key Employee Biographies 9
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp-Major Products and Services 10
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp-History 11
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp-Company Statement 14
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp-Business Description 18
Business Segment: Distribution and Enterprise 18
Business Segment: Finance and Social 18
Business Segment: IT Services 18
Business Segment: Public and Regional 18
Business Segment: Telecommunications 19
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp-Corporate Strategy 20
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp-SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis-Overview 21
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp-Strengths 21
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp-Weaknesses 22
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp-Opportunities 23
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp-Threats 24
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp-Key Competitors 25
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 32
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp, Recent Deals Summary 33
Section 4-Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List Of Figure
List of Figures
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 30
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp, Ratio Charts 32
List Of Table
List of Tables
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp, Key Facts 6
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp, Key Employees 7
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp, Key Employee Biographies 9
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp, Major Products and Services 10
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp, History 11
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp, Subsidiaries 15
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp, Key Competitors 25
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp, Ratios based on current share price 26
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp, Annual Ratios 27
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp, Interim Ratios 31
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp, Recent Deals Summary 33
Currency Codes 34
Capital Market Ratios 34
Equity Ratios 35
Profitability Ratios 35
Cost Ratios 36
Liquidity Ratios 36
Leverage Ratios 37
Efficiency Ratios 37
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
NTT DATA Corporation
NS Solutions Corp
Nihon Unisys Ltd
Net One Systems Co Ltd