Kapsch TrafficCom AG (KTCG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Kapsch TrafficCom AG (KTCG)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Kapsch TrafficCom AG (Kapsch), a part of Kapsch Group, is an intelligent transportation systems (ITS) provider, which designs, develops and delivers electronic toll collection systems. The company offers hardware, software and services which delivers reliable, safer, efficient and more comfortable road traffic. The company also offers traffic management solutions on traffic safety and control, parking management systems, and electronic access systems. It offers ITS for road user charging, road safety enforcement, commercial vehicle operations, traffic management, urban access and parking, electronic vehicle registration and V2X cooperative systems. The company offers products and services for electronic toll collection, advanced traffic management, commercial vehicle operations, public vehicle transportation management and advanced vehicle information. It has operational presence the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Kapsch is headquartered in Vienna, Austria.
Kapsch TrafficCom AG Key Recent Developments
Feb 28,2018: Kapsch TrafficCom-Revenues exceed EUR 500 million after nine months for the first time, profitability under pressure, strong free cash flow
Aug 30,2017: Kapsch TrafficCom-Mixed results in the first quarter
Jun 19,2017: Kapsch TrafficCom-record sales and record profits in its anniversary year
Feb 22,2017: Kapsch TrafficCom Q3 profit increases
Feb 22,2017: Kapsch TrafficCom-Strong increase in revenues and profit for period in the first nine months of the 2016/17 fiscal year
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Kapsch TrafficCom AG-Key Facts 5
Kapsch TrafficCom AG-Key Employees 6
Kapsch TrafficCom AG-Key Employee Biographies 7
Kapsch TrafficCom AG-Major Products and Services 8
Kapsch TrafficCom AG-History 10
Kapsch TrafficCom AG-Company Statement 15
Kapsch TrafficCom AG-Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Section 2-Company Analysis 21
Company Overview 21
Kapsch TrafficCom AG-Business Description 22
Kapsch TrafficCom AG-Corporate Strategy 23
Kapsch TrafficCom AG-SWOT Analysis 24
SWOT Analysis-Overview 24
Kapsch TrafficCom AG-Strengths 24
Kapsch TrafficCom AG-Weaknesses 25
Kapsch TrafficCom AG-Opportunities 26
Kapsch TrafficCom AG-Threats 27
Kapsch TrafficCom AG-Key Competitors 28
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 30
Performance Chart 33
Financial Performance 33
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 34
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 35
Kapsch TrafficCom AG, Recent Deals Summary 36
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 37
Feb 28, 2018: Kapsch TrafficCom-Revenues exceed EUR 500 million after nine months for the first time, profitability under pressure, strong free cash flow 37
Aug 30, 2017: Kapsch TrafficCom-Mixed results in the first quarter 38
Jun 19, 2017: Kapsch TrafficCom-record sales and record profits in its anniversary year 39
Feb 22, 2017: Kapsch TrafficCom-Strong increase in revenues and profit for period in the first nine months of the 2016/17 fiscal year 40
Feb 22, 2017: Kapsch TrafficCom Q3 profit increases 41
Section 5-Appendix 42
Ratio Definitions 42
About GlobalData 46
Contact Us 46
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Kapsch TrafficCom AG, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 33
Kapsch TrafficCom AG, Ratio Charts 35
List Of Table
List of Tables
Kapsch TrafficCom AG, Key Facts 5
Kapsch TrafficCom AG, Key Employees 6
Kapsch TrafficCom AG, Key Employee Biographies 7
Kapsch TrafficCom AG, Major Products and Services 8
Kapsch TrafficCom AG, History 10
Kapsch TrafficCom AG, Other Locations 18
Kapsch TrafficCom AG, Subsidiaries 18
Kapsch TrafficCom AG, Key Competitors 28
Kapsch TrafficCom AG, Ratios based on current share price 29
Kapsch TrafficCom AG, Annual Ratios 30
Kapsch TrafficCom AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 31
Kapsch TrafficCom AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 32
Kapsch TrafficCom AG, Interim Ratios 34
Kapsch TrafficCom AG, Recent Deals Summary 36
Currency Codes 42
Capital Market Ratios 42
Equity Ratios 43
Profitability Ratios 43
Cost Ratios 44
Liquidity Ratios 44
Leverage Ratios 45
Efficiency Ratios 45
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Kapsch TrafficCom AG, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Rockwell Automation Inc